[3.17] Jugg Accuracy Stack Wander (OLD THREAD NEW THREAD LINK INSIDE)

i use clever thief notable (its in the right part of the tree) works pretty good
Hi!

I am perhaps planning to go with this as a league starter for 3.18 considering that no changes are done to the balance of things. I know this build is certainly not the usual sort of a starter considering the hefty requirements, but I feel that a slower starter can be worthwhile when I want to go on my own pace.

The question however is, how would go about leveling till one could transition towards wanders? Obviously the intelligence is the major factor and thus requires some hoops to be gone through. I was thinking of picking astramentis early to cover that until I could exchange in the split personalities etc.

Until then however something else is needed. I saw mention of facebreaker/Pillar of the Caged God as leveling methods but perhaps in my inexperience I need to ask a bit more clarification: Do people just follow the same tree with those options or are they respeccing to something else? And since KB/PS are wand things, I presume some other ability is being used in the mean while. Cyclone? A slam? Or is it just a random preference of a melee ability?

Though I suppose simplest way would be to pick up another build and level with it until one has some of the gear pieces and then hoard away with regrets to adjust things.
"
bizbiz77 wrote:
Hello I'm currently playing Doryani's prototype LS build as a Berserker

It's quite fun build but I recently got a Headhunter and I feel I'm missing a lot of buff because of the tag "Deal no non-lightning damage" on my chest.

So I'm thinking on switching to youre build but when I import the pob and remove the belt it goes from 40M dmg to 20M

I tried to swap some jewel around to see if I can make things better but it's not really working.

Do you guys think this build work well with a HH or do you think I'm better off selling it to minmaxing this build as is ? Or maybe you guys have ideas on how to make HH work better with this build ?

Thanks for the build anyway ! Looks promising !

Hello

HH woork 10000% reason for dmg drop in pob is lab enchant “ 30% increase accuracy “ 😇

For no dmg drop in pob you just need to enchant your HH with the labs accuracy enchant

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
im having trouble getting my life and crit to feel good levels. any help DBK?

profile: Ezbond
toonname: wanderbond
"
Ezbond wrote:
im having trouble getting my life and crit to feel good levels. any help DBK?

profile: Ezbond
toonname: wanderbond

Here is my take:

* Divergent accuracy
* wand with base crit
* max spell suppression/shield with spell suppression+accuracy
* helm enchant

that would be my top 4 upgrades within 5 ex range.
Last edited by schlangeee on Jun 7, 2022, 5:40:22 AM
Put this together with around 40-45K accuracy and by god ive never had this much fun LOL
GOOD TO SEE EVERYONES HAVING A GOOD TIME!

The new build is nuts, I was at about 30mil dps when i switched over at level 75 lol.

ANYWAY IVE MADE A NEW THREAD: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3317245

PLEASE BRING THE CONVERSATION OVER TO THERE

as always message me in game @dbk or discord @dbk#1051
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Oct 7, 2022, 4:09:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info