[3.17] Jugg Accuracy Stack Wander (OLD THREAD NEW THREAD LINK INSIDE)

Hi , i wrote you sometime ago ingame , i tried to make a Scion CI version but it didn't work well.
So i decided to make a Doryani's proto version, and it is a big success ^^

I didn't reach lvl100 myself, because i was too busy krangling some gear.
These are the main items i'm using

I have arcanist brand to cast sniper's mark for endgame bosses , it's not needed while mapping.
You can check my gear on char "hy_psy"

Here is lvl100 luxury pob (using mageblood mainly for extreme fast mapping)
https://pastebin.com/XJXCy1cf

32 mil dps Power Siphon
4 mil dps Kinetic blast
35k accuracy
292% attack speed
60k armour
2.7k life leech

Last edited by wmys on Jan 18, 2022, 6:17:14 AM
HI EVERYONE!

I havent been very active this league and for that i apologize. I'm finally getting some time to sit down and play the league though, and of course we got some big changes for the build :D

I'm currently leveling and getting the gear together for an even tankier version with lots more dps.

The big question though: Berserker with Undeniable Jewels, or Juggernaut with aspect of carnage or blitz jewels.

I'm actually kind of leaning towards Juggernaut still with Blitz jewels. The reasoning behind it is that I find there isnt much difference between say, 60million dps and a 40-50 million dps; BUT, the difference between jug and zerker in terms of defense should be quite substantial.

The other change I'm going to be making is that the combination of Aegis Aurora, Determination, Glancing Blows, and Tempest shield is simply WAY too good to be passing up. This combination is especially good during Sim
clears, which was pretty much the only thing the build wasn't good for.

Anyway, I'll be updating the thread regularly and answering questions as I go. In case anyones been wondering, 3.17 changes are very very good for us :)
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
"
wmys wrote:
Hi , i wrote you sometime ago ingame , i tried to make a Scion CI version but it didn't work well.
So i decided to make a Doryani's proto version, and it is a big success ^^

I didn't reach lvl100 myself, because i was too busy krangling some gear.
These are the main items i'm using

I have arcanist brand to cast sniper's mark for endgame bosses , it's not needed while mapping.
You can check my gear on char "hy_psy"

Here is lvl100 luxury pob (using mageblood mainly for extreme fast mapping)
https://pastebin.com/XJXCy1cf

32 mil dps Power Siphon
4 mil dps Kinetic blast
35k accuracy
292% attack speed
60k armour
2.7k life leech

Hey good stuff man!

I too considered a Doryani's version of the build! The only thing I'd say to remember is that only one mark can be applied, and that's even with additional curses. So, since oskarms give assassins mark, there's simply no room for Snipers unfortunately :( . I will tell you that I did experiment with not using Oskarms since Snipers Mark is oh so good, but the gloves are just too much crit chance and assmark is still very good.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Really interested in blowing all my money on this :) Do you have a pob with Aegis Aurora, Determination, Glancing Blows, Tempest shield, and the new jewels that you wanted to put in? Like would you path to glancing blows or annoint it or get it some other way? Thank you!
IGN: ArcKid
Top 10 gotta be
Really looking forward to trying this out I've been looking for a build that's either KB or TS accuracy stacking and I'm gonna have to try this.

Looking forward to the updates!
So I really liked what this build looked like and it does feel really good to play. The only thing I dont understand is how u got to 18mil shaper dps.

I am currently at 44.5k Accuracy and POB says I have 6mil Power Siphon dps.

Even adding the stuff missing from your POB to my current build (The Lightning pen node,2levels, accuracy enchant on belt and 1 jewel) puts me to around 9mil dps. Is there something im missing? Do the 5k Accuracy between my and your build really make up a difference of around 12mil dps? Would really appreciate it if you could look over my build and tell me where to improve.

Hi there, might i suggest to utilize the newly discovered combo of Divergent Animated Guardian and Ashes of the Stars? That way we can have the bonuses from a garb of the ephemeral, protecting us from critical strikes, and invest into another body armour such as Gruthkul's Pelt for insane life and regen.

Also, does anyone have a video of the build clearing a T16 map of any kind? I'm trying to compare my clearspeed to someone's but it's been hard.
"
P4radyse wrote:
So I really liked what this build looked like and it does feel really good to play. The only thing I dont understand is how u got to 18mil shaper dps.

I am currently at 44.5k Accuracy and POB says I have 6mil Power Siphon dps.

Even adding the stuff missing from your POB to my current build (The Lightning pen node,2levels, accuracy enchant on belt and 1 jewel) puts me to around 9mil dps. Is there something im missing? Do the 5k Accuracy between my and your build really make up a difference of around 12mil dps? Would really appreciate it if you could look over my build and tell me where to improve.

I believe it could be disparities in the POB configuration of his build, instead of adding stuff from his build into yours try to exchange his items for yours in the POB he provided, you should see real differences in damage, most of those will come from a tailwind buff here, an elusive there, maximum power and frenzy charges, etc.
Man I started as accuracy stacking Lightning Strike which was really fun. I unfortunately tried to switch to acc stacking Tornado shot, which was a direct downgrade unless I invested a butt-load more currency into it. Went back to lightning strike and wanted to try this one as well, and unfortunately had the same issue. Not gonna bother switching back to Lightning strike cause i'm just bored of the skill.

If someone could check out my profile and maybe point out upgrade priorities i should be making it'd be greatly appreciated
Sup everyone. Has anyone played a version of this including Aegis Aurora in the setup alongside Tempest Shield + Determination + Glancing blows? I'm switching of slowly into this build, crafting and buying the items to set everything before i level a new character, and i wanted to know if the new setup played nice.

It's kinda hard to track good upgrades that doesn't cost 3ex-4ex a piece because the second pob is kinda unreal to a mid-budget average joe. Two setups use lvl 4 enlightens, which by themselves would be ~30ex rn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info