[3.17] Jugg Accuracy Stack Wander (OLD THREAD NEW THREAD LINK INSIDE)

Good to see interest is picking back up! I've already talked to a few people who have successfully used the build to hit 100 already and become mad rich.

Sorry updates to the op are still on the way

"
Meitzen wrote:
Sup everyone. Has anyone played a version of this including Aegis Aurora in the setup alongside Tempest Shield + Determination + Glancing blows? I'm switching of slowly into this build, crafting and buying the items to set everything before i level a new character, and i wanted to know if the new setup played nice.

It's kinda hard to track good upgrades that doesn't cost 3ex-4ex a piece because the second pob is kinda unreal to a mid-budget average joe. Two setups use lvl 4 enlightens, which by themselves would be ~30ex rn.

Hey whatsup, so Aegis + Determination + Glancing blows was the first thing i wanted to test out this league.

After testing it out, it is totally viable, but man is the build already strapped for points and resistances. It's my recommendation that you max out spell suppression before going for aegis+block at the very end game, thinking 95+.

Spell Suppression is still extremely good, and lets us use a rare shield with big evasion big life big accuracy and big resistance for what amounts to pennies. So yeah, get your spell suppression up first then id say equip the aegis.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
What are y'all's tooltip DPS while standing in hideout? Curious to know what I should be sitting on.

Thanks!
Okay i'm struggling to find where my DPS is from this build.

My stats seem fine for a budget version? But I can't seem to kill anything..

https://pastebin.com/6AdsJzzj

Would appreciate if someone can take a look at my POB and give me some pointers..
Last edited by araticise on Feb 28, 2022, 12:53:17 AM
had a chat with DBK and he found the key for me!

turns out you need to have an IMBUED wand and it makes your build become magical.

Appreciate the help!
Does anyone have a clue how to craft some good rings with accuracy? I'm currently using harvest attack craft, but i'm yet to get even an average rolled ring.
"
Meitzen wrote:
Does anyone have a clue how to craft some good rings with accuracy? I'm currently using harvest attack craft, but i'm yet to get even an average rolled ring.

I use corroded Fossil + serrated Fossil to craft my rings. Just yesterday hit this one:

Not perfect but also there is no other similar on trade or they are very very expensive. That one did cost me around 7 ex to roll and another 4 ex in wiping prefixes plus multimod.
Last edited by lkainn on Mar 2, 2022, 7:40:52 AM
Hello I'm currently playing Doryani's prototype LS build as a Berserker

It's quite fun build but I recently got a Headhunter and I feel I'm missing a lot of buff because of the tag "Deal no non-lightning damage" on my chest.

So I'm thinking on switching to youre build but when I import the pob and remove the belt it goes from 40M dmg to 20M

I tried to swap some jewel around to see if I can make things better but it's not really working.

Do you guys think this build work well with a HH or do you think I'm better off selling it to minmaxing this build as is ? Or maybe you guys have ideas on how to make HH work better with this build ?

Thanks for the build anyway ! Looks promising !
Nice build!
Last edited by furyovisk3 on Apr 2, 2022, 10:13:04 AM
"
bizbiz77 wrote:
Hello I'm currently playing Doryani's prototype LS build as a Berserker

It's quite fun build but I recently got a Headhunter and I feel I'm missing a lot of buff because of the tag "Deal no non-lightning damage" on my chest.

So I'm thinking on switching to youre build but when I import the pob and remove the belt it goes from 40M dmg to 20M

I tried to swap some jewel around to see if I can make things better but it's not really working.

Do you guys think this build work well with a HH or do you think I'm better off selling it to minmaxing this build as is ? Or maybe you guys have ideas on how to make HH work better with this build ?

Thanks for the build anyway ! Looks promising !

Same Question here
Hey, I just switched to your build and the only issue I have is that I can't sustain the mana costs, with just 2 rings (-7 to total mana cost).
Any ideas? How do you sustain it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info