[3.17] Jugg Accuracy Stack Wander (OLD THREAD NEW THREAD LINK INSIDE)

Looks fun how tanky is that wander? 15k armour sounds kinda low even with jugg ascendency.
Sup,so the build seems very interesting, any idea about whats the inicial budget for it? Because your items are kinda insane there in the pob.
"
Looks fun how tanky is that wander? 15k armour sounds kinda low even with jugg ascendency.

Yo whatsup, its by far the tankiest wander ive ever played. I get that doesn't tell you all that much though lol...

So, remember the 15k is standing in hideout, with flasks and everything else it get up to like 28k-30k.

The main defence in my opinion comes from Spell Suppresion. We're able to hit 100% chance with only 6 pasive investment (and t1 roll on shield), and prevent 52% of spell dmg. So the equivelant would be like 87.5% max all res (in MOST situations). These are just estimations but you get the idea.

You never wanna rule out 4 endurance charges, which are kept up very nicely, PLUS immortal call, and with 4 charges its damn near 100% reduction, so go ahead and forget about that armour if you want.

Next with fast APS and the lgoh jewel, its not too crazy to have 3-4k life per second when combined with leech and lgoh and regen.

Finally, with our op rumi flask we have max block....

Sound tanky enough for yeas ? 8D 8D 8D

"
Sup,so the build seems very interesting, any idea about whats the inicial budget for it? Because your items are kinda insane there in the pob.

Hey thanks for your interest. The synthesized items in the op are NOT a requirement, just an extra.

ill be adding a budget section very soon so look for it. Id say anywhere from 10-30ex to get you started...

believe it or not but my pob is only about a 70ex character... i know crazy.

"
How much invest would you consider to enough to comfortably do shaper/elder guardian with maven and similar endgame bosses

hey thanks for your interest, same answer as above
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Nov 26, 2021, 2:36:20 AM
is there a reason for your weapon craft enchant?
don't you get more damage with something like 60% increased lightning damage, or even flat lightning damage?

Some notes :
- Piscator's Vigil or Corona Solaris are decent entry wands, the former being a 1 chaos item.

- With Brass Dome, you don't really need Determination (Endurance Charges + Block + 20K armour is plenty enough physical mitigation). Purity of Elements, Wrath (especially while gearing up) and Tempest Shield are good replacements.

- Vengeant Cascade is a great anointment, should you use Hydrosphere. Tons of cheap good anointments to be found.

- Cluster jewels are a mess to get. Can't find a single one for sale (you need 3 notables to make use of 2 split personalities, and martial prowess need not to be in the back)

- You don't have to go with Hollow Palm for leveling. Facebreaker/Pillar of the Caged God are plenty good enough for that. Don't do what i did, don't respec before you can equip your boots or you're in for some low level area farming ..

- Life Gain on Hit is insane survivability wise. Even the node '+4 life / +2 mana gain on hit' feels enough overall so far (low red maps, low eighties)

- Added Cold damage feels good on Kinetic Blast for additional safety. Not that it's all that much needed but it provides a similar damage boost compared to other choices at lower gear.

Played a bit with PoB and the scaling isn't that much worse than that of an INT Wander. It has way less HP but way more defensive layers overall.

Going with Brass Dome + Prismatic Skin + Tempest Shield for that sweet 83% resistances + 75/50 Block.
Hi mate about to start your build, was wondering how you crafted those rings! Thanks again for your work!
Last edited by FuhrerKingPaimon on Dec 2, 2021, 8:00:48 AM
Hello. Your build is very intresting, But can i have some videos with Sirus and mapping? Just wanna see how fast it is on your budget. Thanks. Or may be just answear in text)
"
gehirnchirurg wrote:
is there a reason for your weapon craft enchant?
don't you get more damage with something like 60% increased lightning damage, or even flat lightning damage?

No, becausee the helm is already giving us 600%+ increased damage and the boots are giving us something like 300-1650 flat lightning, so thats no good either.

Realy after pen, there isnt any good prefixes left, but % lightning added as chaos is the next best one ;)

"
Hi mate about to start your build, was wondering how you crafted those rings! Thanks again for your work!

Wish i could tell you bro! Rings are a pain in the butt. I simply bought my rings, and Id highly suggest you aim for the same. But, say you get a good synthesized base with double accuracy on it? WEll, your best bet for crafting is a little bit of everything... You can use harvest reforge attacks whenever you get a harvest, or even lifes and see what you get. You can also try out some fossils. Corroded + Metallic + serrated is going to be your best bet.

Otherwise, there's always chaos spam :D Good luck brother, lmk if you have any other questions.
Last edited by datbabykilla on Dec 7, 2021, 5:44:44 AM
"

Hey man!

so recently I gave all my gear to a friend as it was that time in the league when i start playing a different build. Anyway, i'll be honest, he was a lot more successful with the same exact items then i ever was lol, but it was pretty impressive.

he got to lvl 95 in one single day.
leveled to 100 in about 10 days.
Killed every boss deathless (A9 sirus, uber elder, aul, expedition bosses, scourge bosses, delirium bosses, etc)
used the build to get 40/40 challenges completed
did many 5 ways and the uber 5ways, as well as new uber breachstones.

The build is easily one of the fastest mappers being played but whats cool is the way it can still smack bosses without any gem changes or nothing like that. you can speed farm towers or whatever then just head straight to A9 sirus and wack him dead deathless. I will be totally up front with everyone and the ONE thing it struggles with/cannot do is wave 30 silmulacrum. we've done a ridiculous amt of theory crafting to try and beat it and it just ccant really be done in a practical fashion.
Could you show us some video of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info