[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
imagica07 wrote:
Hello devon752

Can we expect that you will update the guide with 3.19 changes or you will skip the league?

Good news! I will update it today! :D

I've been busy with work but today in the evening I'll have time to update a lot of my builds and I'll post the one that I'll be playing myself as leaguestart tomorrow.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I got you guys. Updated the build.
Hopefully I took care of everything. If I didn't you let me know and I'll fix it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Thanks bro. Looking forward to playing some HC this league!
So i checked the uber pinnacle box in pob and the dps drops to 300k.

Wondering if we had a kit for bossing we could swap in without respeccing that would do better? Ideally just a weapon swap skill?
I have been honestly searching for RF JUGG build ever since the ascendancy changes in 3.19
Thank you
"
lilbuddha wrote:
So i checked the uber pinnacle box in pob and the dps drops to 300k.

Wondering if we had a kit for bossing we could swap in without respeccing that would do better? Ideally just a weapon swap skill?

You can do this with any build and it will be the exact same result.
Also no.
"
Rinoa_Raine wrote:
I have been honestly searching for RF JUGG build ever since the ascendancy changes in 3.19
Thank you

Nice and you're very welcome :D
Sorry but can i play with searing totem to end game or i just need firetrap to end game ? or anyskill can do it. Thanks
"
caohuycuong wrote:
Sorry but can i play with searing totem to end game or i just need firetrap to end game ? or anyskill can do it. Thanks

You can play with Searing Bond but it straight up deals worse damage than Fire trap and is clunkier than Fire trap.
Going with this build as well for my HC run. Big thanks already for all the work you put into this!

Quick question, is there a reason you did not pick up Unwavering stance? Evade % considered better than no stun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info