[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
JCOH35 wrote:
" due to youre large cluster notable and profane proxy.

Then obviously make sure you allocate the inside notable passives to enhance exposure in the tree.

Yeah, you lost me there:
large cluster notable? Is that your Kranken Scar your talking about?
allocate the inside notable passives??

And is the left ring socket the one nearest the weapon or the shield?

And yes we are down at PoE for dummies, but hey I'm new :)
Left ring socket is the one on the left, so the weapon.

The large cluster notable "master of fire" provides fire exposure around you. But the exposure is only -10, which is why we use a mastery to boost the exposure amount. Either elemental mastery from divine ire for -18 or fire mastery from any of your fire wheels for an extra -5 to exposure.

On a side note, if you have spare sockets. You can run level 1 Exsanguinate, Cast when damage taken, hextouch, flammability. This can replace profane proxy set up.
Last edited by Azureheaven333 on Jun 30, 2022, 11:48:56 AM
I do have a circle of anguish ruby ring which, amongst other goodies, also curses with flammability on hit, with 20% increased effect.
Would that do instead of the profane ring?
"
Glubtal wrote:
I do have a circle of anguish ruby ring which, amongst other goodies, also curses with flammability on hit, with 20% increased effect.
Would that do instead of the profane ring?
It would apply the curse every time you HIT with anything. So your frostblink would apply it, your storm brand, your Fire trap, RF wouldn't apply it tho.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Changed a few pieces around, should be the final version for me.

@JCOH35 did you gave it up with chaos res ? if yes, do you have some no go contents because of it ?

thank you for your help
For posterity.

Hello devon752

Can we expect that you will update the guide with 3.19 changes or you will skip the league?
imagica
Thoughts on volls vision as an early mapping piece?
400 life regen

Thoughts on replacing fire trap since its damage was nerfed?
Is this build viable in HC at all?

Looking for a tanky jugg to give HC another go but not sure where to start
"
Looking for a tanky jugg to give HC another go but not sure where to start

This build is HC viable according to the Pros & Cons. I'm in the same boat though. I want to try HC again this league to get the achievements.

Build seems to be buffed but it got hit with really annoying nerfs too. The build is more beefy but the ascension Untiring got split into two which means we need to drop Unstoppable I think. We can just pick up Unwavering stance so we still won't get stunned but we'll now be more vulnerable to slows.

We also can't decrease our mana reserve cost anymore so we'll have to get more mana from somewhere.

I'm still gonna try the build. It looks really fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info