[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Ya the fancy helm helps dps but this isnt some instantly phase boss big dick build so its like "am I gonna kill this thing in 25 seconds or 30" so in those cases I just opt for the defensive layer if its big.

Jus crank up youre max resistances and regen/life, then it really doesnt matter if you do a bajillion dps because itll all die before you do.

Theres only room for 1 large cluster though with nothing else in it, the 2 jewel slots are needed for an forbbiden flame and flesh jewel with either tasalio cleansing water (100% fire resistance, 20% of physical damage from hits taken as fire, then increased life recovery when you take fire dmg) or the fire dot multi one OP uses. The final jewel slot in the tree is used for a watchers eye with 15% increased life recovery rate while affected by vitality.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jun 29, 2022, 11:31:22 AM
This league is a lot more deadly than previous ones. You really can not afford to sit still and expect to tank things early one. You can have a look at my tree for a different approach that utilizes more endurance charges.
Last edited by Azureheaven333 on Jun 29, 2022, 12:23:14 PM
Yeah, your cluster is the smallest I have ever seen :)

I will take your word for that theres not room for more, that the points are better used elsewhere, cause theres some pretty good cluster jewels outthere.

Been spending the last couple of hours: Watchers (1 ex), better Brass armor (2,2 ex), different +3 fire max shield (120 c).

Luckely in my atlas tree I have all the bestiary points and those beasts sells for sweet amounts atm :)
Changed a few pieces around, should be the final version for me.

"
This league is a lot more deadly than previous ones. You really can not afford to sit still and expect to tank things early one. You can have a look at my tree for a different approach that utilizes more endurance charges.

Yeah, thats a different approach and now no cluster gatherings at all. Your also using the the two forbidden jewels I see. Damn thats another 2 exalts, I need to hunt more beasts first :)
Tasalio cleansing waters are only 10-20c and give alot more bang imo, 100% free fire resist, the main part > 20% of physical damage taken as fire damage, boosts youre life recovery rate when you take fire damage, and cannot be ignited.

I originally used the fire dot multi one too and found with the archnemesis and other crazy bs mods there were still some things that could kill me, the jewel swap fixed that for me.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Tasalio cleansing waters are only 10-20c and give alot more bang imo, 100% free fire resist, the main part > 20% of physical damage taken as fire damage, boosts youre life recovery rate when you take fire damage, and cannot be ignited.

Well, they cost just about 1 ex a piece atm :(
Your profane proxy ring, thats just for the +3 flammability, right?, thats skitterbot thingies we dont use I guess?

With arrogance on virtality I'm down to about 3000 life, and hardly no ES, I need more life I see. Even if I swapped to a Kaom plate (which I wont) I have a hard time seeing me going to those crazy life numbers others have (like 6-8-10000).
"
devon752 wrote:
"
LoveBeatsWAR wrote:
Ofc Fire resist should be capped. This (I hope) goes without saying.

If you played RF, then of course it goes without saying. The unnegotiable part of the build.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
Glubtal wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Well, they cost just about 1 ex a piece atm :(
Your profane proxy ring, thats just for the +3 flammability, right?, thats skitterbot thingies we dont use I guess?

With arrogance on virtality I'm down to about 3000 life, and hardly no ES, I need more life I see. Even if I swapped to a Kaom plate (which I wont) I have a hard time seeing me going to those crazy life numbers others have (like 6-8-10000).

Sorry mate, they must have gone up.

This isnt PoB just character sheet if people are curious how much regen others have.

Just opening my character sheet, not factoring in any buffs or anything just basic character panel has my life regenerated a second at over 2,100 and my life is 5.5k so when I say I cant die dont get frustrated if you get blown up in a map, the build does honestly work theres just a big gap between some of our sustain.

Azureheaven333 has a very nice maximized full dps version, he dual wields BiS RF scepters and stacked his tree to get dps boosts from a gajillion endurance charges, 100% fun and legit approach, ive dual wielded them before in other builds too.

I went full defense undying stoner just because I love my edibles and my fingers are dog shi* =). Either way works, try them both.

The hard part is just maximizing youre amulet/off ring/gloves and belt to get everything you need, it helps having some uniques so you dont have to go 20+ex deep on 8 different things but thats how some of us just have stupid stats.

Azure prolly is rocking like an lv32 Righteous Fire, so dont get mad guys, I do that too, people are like omg this build is amazing then I die on yellow maps and want to find them in rl.

Please ask stuff if yall need help, ill still be playing a few more weeks atleast and azure's toon looks significantly better then mine and mines pretty damn OP, so we got guys for sure.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jun 30, 2022, 8:18:31 AM
*Profane Proxy Answer*

Yes the ring is VERY important, unless you have an higher end curse on hit flammability rare ring the proxy is manditory and MUST be placed on the left hand side of character sheet.

What this does is;

1 skitterbot (the right one) applies shock to enemies increasing their damage taken then the 2nd skitterbot (the left one) applies the socketed curse INSTEAD of chill, so you are automatically cursing and exposing everything without doing anything due to youre large cluster notable and profane proxy.

Then obviously make sure you allocate the inside notable passives to enhance exposure in the tree.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jun 30, 2022, 8:31:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info