[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Mates, you still would go for the fire traps against the bosses? The speed of this skill feels so underwhelming :(
Thinking of taking Unstoppable over Unrelenting this time around. I seem to get stunned constantly with some stealth change they made to spells stunning you. Unless they fix that soon.
I'm trying to leaguestart this in HC Trade and I just keep getting fucked on.

Molten strike just plain sucks for damage, fucking Oak outhealed me.
All the passives are mostly health etc but I still die somehow to a random 1shot before I'm even level 30.

I honestly don't see how you like playing this, or I'm just doing something wrong but this feels brutal
Thank you for the build.

First time RF for me, and I really love this.
"
HarryPothead wrote:
I'm trying to leaguestart this in HC Trade and I just keep getting fucked on.

Molten strike just plain sucks for damage, fucking Oak outhealed me.
All the passives are mostly health etc but I still die somehow to a random 1shot before I'm even level 30.

I honestly don't see how you like playing this, or I'm just doing something wrong but this feels brutal

I have no idea what you are doing with this build but I'm deathless 68lvl
No he's right, with molten strike, if you don't have the gem levels and gear Oak can totally out regen your damage. I wound up having to portal out and coming back in a couple of levels to get him killed.

As for dying. Molten strike is just a bad skill at the beginning, and I died like 4 times at the rhoas in act 1 since you have no stun immunity/reduction yet and they just stun lock you. Other than that, this build is beast. Played last league and had a blast, despite the crappy league mechanics.
"
Kilgu wrote:
No he's right, with molten strike, if you don't have the gem levels and gear Oak can totally out regen your damage. I wound up having to portal out and coming back in a couple of levels to get him killed.

As for dying. Molten strike is just a bad skill at the beginning, and I died like 4 times at the rhoas in act 1 since you have no stun immunity/reduction yet and they just stun lock you. Other than that, this build is beast. Played last league and had a blast, despite the crappy league mechanics.

Yeah people did complain about molten strike so in the leveling section I placed "get Fire trap ASAP" and called it a day. You can stack that with searing bond and all of the other fire shenanigans.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Aug 22, 2022, 1:58:56 PM
It's a struggle on ssf, but slowely getting up there.

Thanks for the guide, haven't played in like a year, and been a while since i played RF, kinda enjoy playing it as Jugg compared to Inqu :)
@Stodderkonge
Fire trap and Molten strike are both quite clunky. I would recommend buying a high armor shield from the vendor and run shield crush and shield charge until you can sustain RF ~ Act 4 Stone Golem/1st Ascendancy would be a good point to transition.
I just fucking slammed a Sunder in there and called it a day, i'm cruising now.
Never touching molten strike again xD
Last edited by HarryPothead on Aug 22, 2022, 7:02:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info