[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
HarryPothead wrote:
I just fucking slammed a Sunder in there and called it a day, i'm cruising now.
Never touching molten strike again xD

Better nerf Molten Strike again.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Using this build now and loving it, someone already on high tier maps can say how is going?
Hi devon752 and thanks for your efforts on this nice RF/FT build. ❤

I noticed some differences from the PoB version of this build and the one detailed in this post.

I presume that the PoB one is the most up to date build but better safe than sorry so i was wondering if the PoB one was indeed the one to follow?

Thanks in advance for the clarification and best of luck for your Caveman Bob run for this league!
"
antarek wrote:
Hi devon752 and thanks for your efforts on this nice RF/FT build. ❤

I noticed some differences from the PoB version of this build and the one detailed in this post.

I presume that the PoB one is the most up to date build but better safe than sorry so i was wondering if the PoB one was indeed the one to follow?

Thanks in advance for the clarification and best of luck for your Caveman Bob run for this league!

Yes, follow the PoB.

Hahahahah and thanks for checking out my Bob build :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Arrived to maps, now im wondering wich auras shall i focus on and wichone shall i wait for later.

Any tip? ty!
How can i filter Forbidden Flame with Ramako, trying but not finding a way to filter it on the trade
"
Carcelero wrote:
How can i filter Forbidden Flame with Ramako, trying but not finding a way to filter it on the trade

In the stat filter section, type forbidden flesh. Click on the alloctes "" when blah blah Forbidden Flesh. Then type Ramako in the new drop down list.
Again, thank you very much for the build. Just reach the map.

Once switch to RF everything go very smooth with crappy drop gear. (except of no burst dmg/boost for beefy boss) Can face tank almost anything beside Innocent beam and Yugul's (lot of) ball.

Looking for ward Atlas experience..... After I try to understand the passive skill that I miss during break from PoE _oTL

For early leveling, if you feel fire trap is not the thing you can try Smite + Ancestor Call with 2hand weapon, craft or drop is fine.

Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
Hey, question on your Atlas, there are 10 unassigned points? And no points in the big nodes?
"
hoodar wrote:
Hey, question on your Atlas, there are 10 unassigned points? And no points in the big nodes?

Wasn't updated, my bad. Now it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info