[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Hallo Jugg friends!

Thank you for your guide got many inspiration from it and poe ninja ^^

got my juggy so far that i dont get oneshots anymore. i can still die for sure,
but thats then all on me :p bc slow reaction or just lazy and not moving.

i was thinking maybe i got too much defences if there is such think ^^
so was hoping for some insight from you guys where i maybe could improve.

the boots i dont rly like any more legacy of fury i got atm. whiel lvling the exploting was nice for clearing but dont need it anymore.
"
Elemental overload only applies to hits and ailments. It does not apply to the ground burning effect of fire trap (90% of the skills damage).

Well shit. Theres several 95+ chars making the mistake of using it.
In your opinion, wich mod is more profitable when you are making maps T14+?
Anyone has an idea on how I can deal with Poison, that ailment is dicing me in small parts :(
Last edited by Ramasama on Sep 4, 2022, 2:24:59 AM
Not going to lie, chaos damage is really an issue even with not negative chaos res I get oneshotted by the green balls and I have to be really quick with caustic ground or I immediately die. Any suggestion or it's just a question of better gear?
Thanks for the build, I'm having lots of fun with it.

I've come across a Polaric Devastation and I'm wondering how the "Covers enemies in ash when you ignite them" debuff works. Is there any advantage to having a lvl 1 incinerate to get the ignite then flicking it every 5 seconds?
great build so much fun to play but its getting exhausting to get
few items for it like elnighten support or most of reservation needed for interaction with 4 reservation spells ( determination,vitality purity of elements,skitterbots)
got to point where im paying for vitality with HP cause theres no way fitting them all in in point of midgame.
its fascinating that this build can practically solo labyrints on lowest possible level tho.

Love the build thanks for making guide.
Probably my favourite build mostly cause of the part where i can facetank bosses

Mates, how could I improve my RF damage? The Fire Trap is missing, Empower :)
And I am trying to get a better helmet, but I was not quite lucky with the Lab or essence spamming.

"
iDT wrote:
Mates, how could I improve my RF damage? The Fire Trap is missing, Empower :)
And I am trying to get a better helmet, but I was not quite lucky with the Lab or essence spamming.

"]

Easiest (not cheapest) upgrade looks like your neck, not sure what your gem/cluster setup is, i went with two mega's for QoL mods but all the l33t kids seem to stack fire multi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info