[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Loving this build! Any tips on cheap upgrades? Also, what are you guys using for Forbidden Flame/Flesh?
Great build, thanks for sharing.
Hi I want to heartily thank you

This RF build is the one I picked to complete hardcore challenges (lvl 90 & 4 labs), got them all on the first try!

Special thanks for detailing the lvl up part where the build is not yet optimal but still tanky enough for anything in hardcore.

The main variation I did was add CWDT + molten shell + golem + lifetap (as all my mana is reserved) to help out in case of lag/freeze, not sure if it's a good idea but it's been working:
"
Zouzou123gen wrote:
Hi I want to heartily thank you

This RF build is the one I picked to complete hardcore challenges (lvl 90 & 4 labs), got them all on the first try!

Special thanks for detailing the lvl up part where the build is not yet optimal but still tanky enough for anything in hardcore.

The main variation I did was add CWDT + molten shell + golem + lifetap (as all my mana is reserved) to help out in case of lag/freeze, not sure if it's a good idea but it's been working:

Thank you for the kind words!
I am really glad it worked out!

And no problem at all :D
I tend to detail the early parts because those are the most important ones and of course the endgame.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
First of all, thank you very much for that build, it's my first RF build ever.

I'm looking for advice in SSF how can I upgrade my current character. I'm looking for more DPS.

POB: https://pastebin.com/JQF8JXrn

Havnt played in many many leagues, looking at doing my first rf build in 3.20
Is there much difference or are you going to update this? Looks great though thanks!
"
Kend3r wrote:
First of all, thank you very much for that build, it's my first RF build ever.

I'm looking for advice in SSF how can I upgrade my current character. I'm looking for more DPS.

POB: https://pastebin.com/JQF8JXrn

The thre big improbements for you would be:

- a +1 to all fire skils scepter;
- 6-linking Righteous Fire
- an Elder-influenced helmet with "Socketed skills are supported by Lv 16/18/20+ Con. Effect" and "Socketed skills are supported by Lv 16/18/20+ Burning Damage" or "Socketed skills deal 30% more elemental damage".

I'm currently rocking this on SSF and damage has been great since I crafted the helmet (I just threw a bunch of fossils until I got both the support mods, definitely isn't optimized and I didn't even enchant it yet):

https://pastebin.com/aMYGuPwB

I'm also running Divine Blessing + Zealotry + Vaal Clarity for a 24+ second aura activation (you can refresh the Divine Blessing aura right before Vaal Clarity expires to basically double its duration). Clarity itself provides a cheap (60 life reservation) way to get +8% increased damage due to the reservation mastery node.
Hey guys, updated the build for 3.20 (PoB included).
Ofc will need to update passive tree once more when it hits on PoB but all in due time.

Updated the items, skills and now there are 2 listed trees on the PoB one is for maximum BEEF and the other one that focuses more on damage.

FYI build got buffed, around 10% more damage because of the curse changes!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
with what this build differs from pohx version?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
with what this build differs from pohx version?

Dunno what Pohx version does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info