[3.18] Gryph's Tank Simulator - A Detonate Dead Ignite Elementalist

Looks good. 6.4m DPS for me now I think, at least on VDD with Obliteration. Time to start wasting money!

Gryph talks about crafting a wand back here, for anyone interested. But I'm rather hoping to just alt spam (~3.3k) til T1 fire damage over time, imprint once, regal to rare, and multimod regardless of what the other 1 or 2 mods are. I figure that'll do for week one, and can go back to the imprint later.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 11, 2022, 8:47:05 AM
"
blah2k6 wrote:
I did some math with unearth corpse life. I looked at the life increases from 80 until 90 on a level by level basis and noticed that in the last levels the increase is always reduced by around 1.2%.

Based on this assumption the corpse life on lvl 95 could be around 133.4k

Here is my calc sheet:

Sorry, I'm German so my decimal points are , rather than . :D

Nice work! Now if we can get 91-100 datamined that'd be *great*

Still, this is a lower estimate than what I was doing which is good imo. Better to underestimate in this case I'd think.
"
NoImagination wrote:
Looks good. 6.4m DPS for me now I think, at least on VDD with Obliteration. Time to start wasting money!

Gryph talks about crafting a wand back here, for anyone interested. But I'm rather hoping to just alt spam (~3.3k) til T1 fire damage over time, regal to rare, and multimod regardless of what the other 1 or 2 mods are. I figure that'll do for week one.

I went for a slightly different route went for t1 generic dot multi which is a lot easier to hit and still lets you craft up to 20% fire dot multi on the bench.

On second thought I should definetly have removed the mana prefix before continuing in order to add +1 phys gems (for unearth) as prefix.
It's the only phys prefix when crafting "cannot roll attack mods".
Maybe going to craft another one if I have some currency again :D
Ah, cool. I'll have to think about it in the morning, but I'm very much happy to do sub-perfect crafts at this stage of the league, so the cheaper the better! Getting +1 unearth would be nice.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 11, 2022, 8:57:35 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
Ah, cool. I'll have to think about it in the morning, but I'm very much happy to do sub-perfect crafts at this stage of the league, so the cheaper the better! Getting +1 unearth would be nice.

Getting +1 phys will be a lot more expensive though.

You would need to fill all suffixes first (multimod + cannot roll attack mods).
Then would have to use "augment phys" which costs around 6-7ex.

This would have to be done before aisling.

Alternatively there might options with non-phys to phys which should be before aisling and would result in a 50/50 for it to be removed by aisling.
I think I'll just do alt til fire DOT or straight DOT, which is only 340 alts. Regal, multimod, life is good. Rest can come later.
"
NoImagination wrote:
I think I'll just do alt til fire DOT or straight DOT, which is only 340 alts. Regal, multimod, life is good. Rest can come later.

If you hit the magic mod alone as magic item you could consider saving an imprint so you can revert back to it just in case.
Or if you hit it with a bad prefix you can imprint before the annulment.
PLAN!

Alt Spam for T1 DOT Multi. Imprint -> Regal -> Annul. Repeat as needed:

Multimod, Cannot Roll Attacks, Suffixes Cannot Be changed:

Aisling, fail, craft suffixes cannot be changed, scour, suffixes cannot be changed, repeat:

Augment Phys for +1

Remove crafted mods, Multimod for Fire DOT Multi and Fire as Extra Chaos.
"
blah2k6 wrote:
I did some math with unearth corpse life. I looked at the life increases from 80 until 90 on a level by level basis and noticed that in the last levels the increase is always reduced by around 1.2%.

Based on this assumption the corpse life on lvl 95 could be around 133.4k

Here is my calc sheet:

Sorry, I'm German so my decimal points are , rather than . :D

Oh nice! I had also done a bit of math work on my own as well and used a log estimate (from y=b*m^x) to best guess the health as well. Mine is a bit off from yours but I was testing around my matrix calculation to see if I could get one to fit a bit better.

I put together a google sheet that can calc the corpse values after phantasmal/enchant/tree nodes, so feel free to make a copy of this sheet and play around.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xgcww9KS4LcRdfKYYe1E4jBdoUTHFvJd4VXNI0VtBjU/edit?usp=sharing
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
PLAN!

Alt Spam for T1 DOT Multi. Imprint -> Regal -> Annul. Repeat as needed:

Multimod, Cannot Roll Attacks, Suffixes Cannot Be changed:

Aisling, fail, craft suffixes cannot be changed, scour, suffixes cannot be changed, repeat:

Augment Phys for +1

Remove crafted mods, Multimod for Fire DOT Multi and Fire as Extra Chaos.

Before actually unveiling the item it's good to bench craft %phys to block this mod from the veiled outcomes.

Also when failing, the suffix cannot be changed + scour would revert it to a magic item with 1 mod.
It's better to actually store an imprint so you don't have to spend an extra 2ex on suffixes cannot be changed after every failed aisling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info