[3.18] Gryph's Tank Simulator - A Detonate Dead Ignite Elementalist

Been running this build a bit and would recommend this flask as it grants extra damage for ignite, regen, and is easily replenished while consuming corpses.

"
I eventually managed to switch to Unearth which OMG felt amazing

Loved the story time :D I am curious why Unearth over Desecrate. What made it feel better? (I assume Desecrate would actually be more damage).

- Is it consistent damage due to all the same corpse?
- Projectile speed means corpses are created faster?
- No need to manage spectres? (What about Phantasmal Desecrate?)

"
sp0dey wrote:
"

Loved the story time :D I am curious why Unearth over Desecrate. What made it feel better? (I assume Desecrate would actually be more damage).

Yes, all of the above. Unearth also has HIGHER average damage.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
"
sp0dey wrote:
"

Yes, all of the above. Unearth also has HIGHER average damage.

*technically* Desecrate with Lithomancers+Stoneskin flayers can produce a stronger ignite in high level zones. But it's so inconsistent by comparison and takes more socket space.

It ends up being less damage to desecrate rather than Unearth because of the consistency.
"
Kinulsa wrote:
Been running this build a bit and would recommend this flask as it grants extra damage for ignite, regen, and is easily replenished while consuming corpses.

I mean, I would use that too. Problem is that now it's terrible. You have a legacy one on standard and I would 100% use that one specifically. :P

You could also run this setup in your Shield for more defenses if you have got Molten Shell in an Unset Ring. Faster Attacks is nice for mobility, but if you want to get as much defense as possible probably a better way to go.

Here is my current PoB for your build at lvl 95. https://pastebin.com/RMkbz9iL
Last edited by Kinulsa on Nov 23, 2021, 5:29:20 PM
"
Kinulsa wrote:

You could also run this setup in your Shield for more defenses if you have got Molten Shell in an Unset Ring. Faster Attacks is nice for mobility, but if you want to get as much defense as possible probably a better way to go.

Here is my current PoB for your build at lvl 95. https://pastebin.com/RMkbz9iL

I tried without Faster Attacks for a while and it was terrible. XD

As for fortify, I don't think I'd be doing enough damage to even get stacks of fortify.

Edit: at least, not enough to matter.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Nov 23, 2021, 6:10:31 PM
Great build, im performing it actually ;)
One question, how do you calculate in PoB amount of corpse life?
IGN : CoOlWyn
Add me in friend if i'm not online for the trade!
Great build!!!

Any tips on how to craft the weapon? I got a syntheses weapon like yours but seems super hard to get those mods on it.
Last edited by rafaelbpc on Nov 28, 2021, 11:08:54 AM
"
rafaelbpc wrote:
Great build!!!

Any tips on how to craft the weapon? I got a syntheses weapon like yours but seems super hard to get those mods on it.

um, yeah it's a moneypit to get my exact weapon

But for this, 3k+ Alterations to get T1 Fire DoT Multi. Imprint with beasts. Regal. Add Suffix/RemovePrefix or Add Prefix Remove Suffix flip flop back and forth trying to add a decent second suffix. Brick item. Imprint. Repeat until broke or satisfied.

Then craft Multimod+Suffixes Cannot be Changed
Aisling
Craft phys to block
Unveil - Fail bc it's 1/7 odds.
Craft Suffixes Cannot be Changed
Scour
Craft Suffixes Cannot be changed
Aisling again.
Repeat and spent 100ex on this process or get lucky

My old one wasn't *too* hard (see gear listed in the guide). Just scorched fossil spammed until I got 2 suffixes I liked, cleaned prefixes, and multimodded. It still has an open prefix though.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Nov 28, 2021, 12:27:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info