[3.18] Gryph's Tank Simulator - A Detonate Dead Ignite Elementalist

Hello

Is there a way to know how mutch HP got a corpse depending of his lvl? I see in the pob you put 100k+ hp how do you get this number?

Build is rock solid thanks for sharing ;)

Fly safe
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

Is there a way to know how mutch HP got a corpse depending of his lvl? I see in the pob you put 100k+ hp how do you get this number?

Fly safe

I have a section "Corpse Life Calculations"

:)
In your corpse life calculation, I dont understand how a bone archer lvl 95 has 74928 HP when a lvl 84 has 84,708 HP
(https://poedb.tw/us/Bone_Archer#Lvl84)
IGN : CoOlWyn
Add me in friend if i'm not online for the trade!
"
Colwyn61 wrote:
In your corpse life calculation, I dont understand how a bone archer lvl 95 has 74928 HP when a lvl 84 has 84,708 HP
(https://poedb.tw/us/Bone_Archer#Lvl84)

Well, based on the life of level 95 here:
https://poedb.tw/us/Monster#MonsterStats
The base life is 31220
Bone Archers have +140% life
Which would be 74928

I don't know if that's 100% correct but so far that's my best guess. The 84,708 is for a normal monster and that's higher than my calculations. No idea what a level 95 normal monster would have then or if there are other calculation at play because it's a monster and not a corpse?

All that said, if I'm wrong and I'm doing more damage than I think I am...that's okay by me.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

Fly safe

I have a section "Corpse Life Calculations"

:)

Thanks
Wow, this is the best build I've ever played. clearing wave 30 repeatedly no problems. Thanks for the guide. Also, my 120 ex gear:

Only level 28 unearth, but it's still great damage.
Last edited by GSMaggsy on Nov 30, 2021, 12:12:11 AM
"
GSMaggsy wrote:
Wow, this is the best build I've ever played. clearing wave 30 repeatedly no problems. Thanks for the guide. Also, my 120 ex gear:

Nice! I remember that scepter! xD

I'm actually working on putting together what I would consider the "budget" version of the endgame build. Seeing what I can do with roughly 10ex.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
GSMaggsy wrote:

I'm actually working on putting together what I would consider the "budget" version of the endgame build. Seeing what I can do with roughly 10ex.

Yeah I was surprised to find it on trade, knew i had to buy it. So worth, not only does it finish sims, it annihilates the feared on 80%+ quant. goodluck on making a budget version, I imagine damage will be severely crippled
"
GSMaggsy wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
GSMaggsy wrote:

Yeah I was surprised to find it on trade, knew i had to buy it. So worth, not only does it finish sims, it annihilates the feared on 80%+ quant. goodluck on making a budget version, I imagine damage will be severely crippled

Well, I replaced it with

So....yeah.

and of course the budget one will be crippled for damage. It won't be farming aspirational content or anything but it should still be able to do things like Sirus, various Maven Invitations, and the like. We'll see. Gonna put it to the test when I'm set up. xD
"

If that could be of any help, here is my gear, which cost me under 10 ex (i spent mostly 7ex) As I am bad with farming and trading / I don't know how to craft so I'm pretty sure this would cover the most budget side of the build.

Level 26 unearth, i also have all the clusters, the watcher's eye and the thread of hope. I will eventually try sims, but right now I pretty much did everything that was thrown at me (sirius a8 deathless, elder), build is very satisfying, probably the most fun i've had with a build yet (and I'm over 4k hours) so thanks for sharing :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info