Subsurface Refraction Technology in Path of Exile

"
Bolaway wrote:
Now we need a better character models

character animations
Looks like I need to reinvest into a new gaming rig for, you know, the future content with continuously added assets. I recently debloated my recent Windows 11 OS upgrade with the help of TechYesCity on youtube, and that certainly has helped A TON, and I am not getting as many performance issues cropping up as well which is nice.

For any of you out there using Windows11 and want to also debloat your OS safely, here's the link to his video. It's not too long (only about 26 minutes) but he takes you through step by step without messing with Regedit which is refreshing bc navigating that can be a nightmare. Anyhow, here's the link and hope it helps y'all out there struggling with performance issues currently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pYiDRQH92k&ab_channel=TechYESCity

@OP, Great work on your subsurface refraction. It really looks nice!
Last edited by AShugars on Nov 11, 2021, 7:39:35 PM
Looks really good!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice work! This will definitely be a big step towards making PoE looking more next-gen especially if you wanna add league mechanics later that have stuff like snow/ice. I love the game but snow currently looks like chalk dust xD
now these are the kind of posts I like. great work.
Nice... I think...

But can we, please, cut off all that rendering shit in options to rise performance on our machines?

And I mean ALL. Where shadow off button? I don't care about how emmersive and cool to always have shadows and how you think about that it in your heads - I want more stable FPS on my computer.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Nice... I think...

But can we, please, cut off all that rendering shit in options to rise performance on our machines?

And I mean ALL. Where shadow off button? I don't care about how emmersive and cool to always have shadows and how you think about that it in your heads - I want more stable FPS on my computer.
Almost sure that would never happen. That's looking nice tho, but I would like to have more performance options as well.
"
Subsurface Refraction Technology in Path of Exile

So what? And now look at the recently released MTX. Where are these technologies? Why is there some kind of miserable stain from engine oil on a puddle. I have seen such effects in UT2004.
[Removed by Support]
"
mike0021 wrote:
Hope this can be optional. Like on and off option in graphic settings. Cause you know it can be detrimental on some.

"
I ended up following this crystal creation quite close and well when we put it in-game the visual aesthetic versus rendering cost wasn’t ideal.

the link in the post:
https://youtu.be/whyJzrVEgVc?t=1706
"rendering this crystal is actually approximately as expensive as rendering the ground behind it"

Did you know kiwi (kiwifruit) are actually berries, and it is a national fruit of China? Also, their name is a big marketing ploy by a major exporter, New Zealand.
Delve fractured wall guide: view-thread/2204851
Legion Emblem Carry thread: view-thread/2598853
Neato!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info