3.16.1 Patch Notes

Perhaps they re-designed the launcher to match the league mechanic, 99% of the time it won't start.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Cannot add or remove chaos orbs or chaos shards from guild currency tab since update. I have posted this issue for other currency as well, with no response from GGG whatsoever.

edit: I was able to find a workaround. I had to place the chaos shards in my inventory into the guild currency tab in one of the free slots at the bottom, then move the chaos shards from the guild currency tab to my inventory, then place the original set of chaos shards from the free slot in the guild currency tab into my own inventory, completing the stack, then place the full chaos orb into the currency tab, at which point I could add or remove chaos orbs again. So much for reducing unnecessary clicking, I guess.

edit: I now have the same problem with alteration orbs/alteration shards, but the workaround isn't working any longer.
Last edited by warpg8 on Nov 10, 2021, 8:45:18 PM
problem: steam client

solution: nerf steam effectivness by 100%

other than that nice patch, i like the 10s grace on delve, guess someone saw dslilly's rip
"
mschobi680 wrote:
problem: steam client

solution: nerf steam effectivness by 100%

LOL
I have a free day planned to grind, Dont you dare take it away from me :D
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can someone explain to me what is meant by a 10s grace period?
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
Anyone at GGG gonna make a statement that they recognize the current game client reads version 3.16.1 pre-logging screen and NO ONE on steam is able to play?
"
iJisatsu wrote:
Anyone at GGG gonna make a statement that they recognize the current game client reads version 3.16.1 pre-logging screen and NO ONE on steam is able to play?

cant play and steam keeps validating POE client
Nice patch job.... when can we play again?
10 seconds where you cannot take any damage if you do not move when you enter the zone

they have it in other zone transitions but for some reason never did in the delve camp, and a hardcore streamer died to bleed thinking they were safe in 'town'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info