3.16.1 Patch Notes

Yeah they've been looking for an hour and still dont know whats happening?
I was just asking for an update of what the issue is so I know if the game will be playable tonight or not.
It is up.
You should now be able to login through the Steam and Epic clients, thanks for your patience!
Mine is still doing it and keeps going back to steam to validate.
IGN: Profitability
Fixed on Steam. If you're still having issues with being stuck on a massive download try the following steps.

->Restart Steam

Not fixed? try..
->Clear download cache in the steams options, restart steam. this will clear all partially downloaded updates. For (AL) games.

it's common for Steam to be stuck on any partially downloaded updates if a new one has come out after. not as much a PoE issue.

"
Valeo_ wrote:
Fixed on Steam. If you're still having issues with being stuck on a massive download try the following steps.

->Restart Steam

Not fixed? try..
->Clear download cache in the steams options, restart steam. this will clear all partially downloaded updates. For (AL) games.

it's common for Steam to be stuck on any partially downloaded updates if a new one has come out after. not as much a PoE issue.

Still not working for me. Keeps redirecting me back to steam and validating game
IGN: Profitability
Last edited by HydroRolla on Nov 10, 2021, 9:10:19 PM
I think harvest crafts might be bugged, i'm trying to craft "repeater" on my proj cluster jewels using "include an attack modifier" and "include a caster modifier" reforges. This method was literally working yesterday but now I get "There are no valid mods for this craft on this item". Even in the description for "repeater" it still says "damage, caster, attack". What's the issue?
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Added 3D art for Atziri's Acuity.

But you forgot(?) about the Replica version..

[Removed by Support]
3.13 v2 patch when?
ty for fix steam
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info