|3.16.1 Patch Notes
This patch contains a few small improvements, and fixes various small- and medium-importance bugs.
- The Maximum Life of Non-Reaper Minions displayed in Skill tooltips is now affected by the less Maximum Life modifier from a Summoned Reaper. This is not a functional change.
- Added a 10 second Grace Period when visiting the Mine Encampment from within the Azurite Mine.
- Added 3D art for Atziri's Acuity.
- Characters that were previously able to equip a Wand and Melee Weapon at the same time have had their Wand disabled.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium encounters in Scourged Maps with the "Rare Scourged Monsters drop 1 additional stack of Simulacrum Splinters" modifier would cause splinters to drop at the end of the Delirium encounter, rather than on killing the Rare Scourged Monster.
- Fixed a bug where the Laboratory Map boss could become inaccessible if the final lever was used during a Scourge encounter.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to snapshot Curse Immunity to circumvent the Scourged Glove modifiers that Curses you.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Overload was not working with Totems, Traps, Mines, or the secondary projectiles of some skills such as Cremation or Molten Strike.
- Fixed a bug where Tornado could deal damage through walls.
- Fixed a visual bug where "20% chance to Impale on Hit" granted by the Physical Mastery was not displayed in the Character Panel.
- Fixed a bug where, after dying, the Survival Secrets Unique and the Profane Chemistry Notable Passive were not causing Flasks to gain Charges.
- Fixed a bug where, after dying, Necromantic Aegis was not applying bonuses from an Equipped Shield to your Minions instead of you.
- Fixed a bug where the "Link Skills can target Damageable Minions" Minion Defence Mastery allowed Link Skills to target Totems.
- Fixed a bug where Belts with some Energy Shield and Armour modifiers could not be reforged with random modifiers, including a Defence modifier, through Harvest crafting.
- Fixed a bug where Temporal Rift would have to be reactivated after logging out.
- Fixed a bug where the calculation of Physical Damage Reduction against Damage over Time could drop below zero.
- Fixed a bug where some Veiled modifiers on the Cane of Kulemak Unique were not having their magnitudes increased.
- Fixed a bug where some modifiers were missing the Attribute tag.
- Fixed a bug where crafting recipes could still be obtained within the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug where killing the Guardian of the Phoenix would grant credit towards the Defeat Shaper Guardians challenge, even when the area did not have the "Minus maximum Player Resistances" modifier.
- Fixed a bug where the chance to Suppress Spell Damage per Frenzy Charge modifier on Legacy Darkray Vectors was not functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Brands could be hidden under the floor in some areas.
- Fixed a bug where the Viscera Cauldron quest item description was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where The Lord's Labyrinth quest implied you were still required to complete multiple Trials of Ascendancy in Maps before being able to access the Eternal Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug where some Synthesis hideout decorations were not being exported to hideout template files.
- Fixed a bug where some effects on the Oblivion Toxic Rain Effect Microtransaction were ending prematurely.
- Fixed 3 instance crashes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2021, 9:24:30 PM
on Nov 10, 2021, 7:01:31 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Hey everyone, as mentioned here
we are looking into this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience!
on Nov 10, 2021, 7:58:36 PM
Grinding Gear Games
You should now be able to login through the Steam and Epic clients, thanks for your patience!
on Nov 10, 2021, 8:51:59 PM
Grinding Gear Games