3.16.0d Hotfix 2

gg 75 ex armour
Lmao nice one
Well-done

You can be fast.. For some issue... Sorry I feel so desabused.. By the way Lightning warp still bugged (since 2.4 where you destroyed it aoe, while providing an alternate quality that increase its aoe( nice pun)

So.. No supporter pack from me this league.. Like previous one.. Like previous. One... Sorry I really loved what you do.. But milking the cow.. Too much..

I can see my rng decrease into oblivion.. Very sad. Very sad..
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
people listing Voll's for 1 regret is hilarious.
KEKLEO
it was 13:37 in berlin timezone that i saw about this auta thing.
was laughing in discord already about all the ppl buying stuff for this.
ahhhhhhh this feels good :)
now 10h later i come home after work, just to see that it got hotfixed ahhhhhh yes.
Rip, was gonna be the last build i tested before quitting the league
wack
lol
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I don't think this should have been "fixed" this league. It wasn't a bug in any way and worked exactly how auras are worded. They reserve a portion of maximum mana, if that mana is 0,they reserve 0.this was working as intended [Removed by Support]
IGN: Blip
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 8, 2021, 5:11:24 PM
Pathetic.

When we players will play this game instead being your free QA testers ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info