3.16.0d Hotfix 2

This hotfix broke the game - servers started lagging so hard that game is like power point presentation and some areas won't even load.
They could fix this in 1 day but not fix charged dash bug in 3 years lmao
Can you stop doing "hotfixes" and just do this shit when the league ends? What about "we care about the economy in the leagues". Just leave the op builds in for one leage and then kill them.
lagging like crazy in maps now since this hotfix
I'd like to see the faces of those who bought Voll's Protector for like 10 eggs, when they've seen the patch notes soon after that.

It was short and intense.
Fun detected
problem is not this being fixed (their fault anyway), problem is what ggg consider a bug and what a broken playstyle. Somethings were fixed in a rush and somethings can wait 2 or 3 leagues, how the hell players know this difference? Also incredible how all the promised improvements to scourge never appeared and this got fixed in 2 days but for example leap slam getting stuck in every object is still here after 3 years (maybe more?).

this "bug" didn't affect me playing ssf and no caring about prices and aurastacker mechanics but ggg credibility is going down league after league.

and finally, this patch broke the game getting slow motions too.
"They could fix this in 1 day but not fix charged dash bug in 3 years lmao"

Thats what i thought.
Shit too fast.... Gonna sell my Voll's :)
"
InvictaVultis wrote:
I saw few people playing build based on this zero mana stuff. I think I saw them on The Muppet Show.

Ahahaha, best response yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info