3.16.0d Patch Notes Preview

"
Nero__ wrote:
Any update on ballista totems only having 45% reduced damage taken instead of 80%.
A lot of players are using them this league. Thank you.

Wasn't that already fixed in 3.16.0c?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3196031

"
Fixed a bug where Ballista Totems summoned through Ballista Totem Support were taking more damage than intended.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I actually quite like Scourge - way more than Ultimatum or Expeditions.

The krangler is mostly useless, but Scourged maps can be pretty decent.

All that's holding me back from enjoying this league is the ridiculous lag. It only happens in maps, so it's definitely something on their end.
"
NoiseTank13 wrote:
Scourge Gear is still pretty much all unusable.

Corrupted itself is more than enough downside...

I think this is the most overlooked part of the entire league mechanic and why much of it is out of reach for most players. The flip side is that the maps are freaking amazing.
Great update. Can't log on anymore. Crashing every time on main character Sadge
"Scourged items are no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside."

*Scourged items are no longer able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside.*

Get a better auto correct, or read what you actually type.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Last edited by Iamod on Nov 2, 2021, 11:02:04 PM
please , can someone check on this?
after this patch i can not log on my main scourge character
i get an error : deserilise a mod that we don't recognise
i cant be the only one i guess ?
( probably some of the scourge mods on maps that was changed in this patch , if i have those equiped on my blood crusible or something? )
GGG I know you are holding back on the power of the scourged items out of respect for creep (ie. learning from what happened with Harvest or Synthesis items) but just tweaking the drop rates on tainted currency might be enough to let people realise the power of the scourged items mechanics.

For example, let us do chaos / regal recipe with the scourged rares. It gives them a purpose and a flat market value (i play SSF btw but can understand trade opinion). If we had access to more tainted exalted / chaos orbs, we might find more items interesting as bases for projects. Currently as it stands, even in SSF, the item krangling is close to useless - downsides are extremely punishing and will 100% brick items. This is OK to occur if we are able to readily start a new crafting project, but as it stands - I feel like I am too far away from the mechanic to engage properly.

Scourged maps are great, the balance patch is great and I am personally enjoying both performance and stability (sorry to those that are not!). We just need to stop letting the fear get in the way of playing with fixes for scourged items - before the league gets to old for most players.
Last edited by KATAPLEXIA on Nov 2, 2021, 11:07:30 PM
I BET they didn't test this feature. As always, after an update there are problems.
"
please , can someone check on this?
after this patch i can not log on my main scourge character
i get an error : deserilise a mod that we don't recognise
i cant be the only one i guess ?
( probably some of the scourge mods on maps that was changed in this patch , if i have those equiped on my blood crusible or something? )
@MYMeBriZeiS

This just happend to me 9 times as i tried to move a blueprint ~ prohibited library to a different stash tab so i could try n 6link an item eventually i just gave up

DID you have an item on ur cursor by any chance??
"
ramul wrote:
still no elemental overload with totems fix?

Whoooa! wait, thats a BUG!?

-____-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info