3.16.0d Patch Notes Preview

I really hope they also consider upping the speed of the 'krangler' or making better affixes it can apply.

'Reduced Global Defenses' is such a punishing penalty for T1.

That said, the major fix I was hoping for is the bizarre lag in Scourge maps right now, widely reported in the technical support forums.

It's absolutely miserable at present.
Plz improve the Rare scourge items that drop on the ground and the Boss drops. thanks for the hard work
Scourged items are no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside.

That's not good enough! Ok, so you're removing the silly meme drops, so what about the other 99% of useless drops?!

Does anyone on your team even play this game? The drops from the league mechanic will still be 99% useless!

SMH
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Last edited by Rippster on Nov 2, 2021, 9:19:40 PM
Shocker, you didn't do even close to what everyone wants.
But you also think people stopped playing Ultimatum because it was too rewarding and not because that atlas was the same as ritual and the league mechanic also very similar, nah, too rewarding of course...insane.
Last edited by Fart_Smucker on Nov 2, 2021, 9:24:10 PM
unfortunately, I can't comment on any of the scourge mechanics or effects of maps/drops/etc, because the damn game will not let me play maps without latency going through the roof after moving away from my portal.

ONLY happens in scourge league maps. nowhere else over 100Kms?

Last edited by jollyjewbagel on Nov 2, 2021, 9:35:20 PM
why not to change mechanics? just make krangle to have:
25% chance to give 2 positive mods
25% chance to have no mods
25% chance to give 2 negative (breaking the item)
25% chance to give 2 keystones (both can be negative and positive)
it would be much better with this.
We would have 50% chance to break/do nothing
25% chance to buff
and 25% chance to do smth, depending on build.
Now we have 99.99% trash.
Please fix the constant crashing entering scourge for mac...
"
Fixed a bug where Tempest Shield would have to be reactivated after logging out.

What about Temporal Rift?
"Delve Spider Flicker Strike skill has been reduced" Great!, cause this is the first league I felt that delv is significantly harder!
Poe does it's best to combat bots and RMT.
New currency does not dilute the drop pool.
Even when players quit they still B U Y M T X.
This game has incredible build diversity.
Yes its 40% worse now, deal with it.
Scourge league launch went better than expected!
This league is not Talisman 2.0.
What do you mean 68% of players at league start are gone? (157k -> 50k)
Other games do not impact our player base.
---------
Patch notes:
We gonna try and get rid of contradictory scourge mods.
As for the instant deaths entering krangle realm? TS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info