3.16.0d Patch Notes Preview

still no map tab fixes i guess standard players don't count as normal players :D
i would love to see my minion kill the thing that hitting me, instead with no other monster about, they ignore it awesome...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Scourge just Boring and useless drop league...I feel like play standart league and guess I won't play until 3.17.
Last edited by ChuckSchuldinner on Nov 3, 2021, 3:57:42 PM
"Fixed a bug where the effects of the Wind Dancer Keystone Passive could be triggered from being hit by a spell."

LOL, WONDER HOW MANY OF MY DEATHS ARE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS

SAAADGE
What the about the map tab in Standard situation?
Death's Oath(item)
Grants a non-skill, skill, named Death Aura.
If that's confusing:
Death Aura can't be scaled in the same manner to other skills.
Death Aura is affected by Supreme Ego.
How is an aura not a skill while still being a skill?

Minor issue. I understand that. Any chance you will make all of the issues above make sense?

1. Make Death Aura a full skill. Let us scale it like every other skill.

OR

2. Don't allow skill restrictions like Supreme Ego affect what's not a skill.
I'm really enjoying the league with just the below problems.

Specters seem problematic this league. It used to be that if you lost a specter in a map you could resummon it in your hideout so long as you still had portals. This is no longer true. Its gone! You have to go back to the source to find it or get it from another player. I've chosen to level a Necro on my wife's account to "store" the hard to acquire specters.

Instance crashes are a very real problem right now. The number of "important/expensive" maps that have just poofed on me is really frustrating.

Every now and then I get a map with ludicrous unplayable ping. I'm playing on the South African server and if this is the price I have to pay for every other map that I run having WONDERFUL ping I'll pay it. Would prefer if I didn't have to though.

Keystones on Body armour pieces are often another downside instead of an upside.
A high percentage of of the "Positive" corruptions will also brick my build. So its highly improbable that I will risk corrupting my Body Armour.

[edit] Oh, and why on earth close the inventory when I open the crucible? Chances are excellent that I want to put something from my inventory into the crucible.
Last edited by Rorrak88 on Nov 4, 2021, 6:49:29 AM
In this league, the scourge of ping is more than 3000, lags.
On the standard, the ping is stable and there are no lags.

Last edited by BombastickAmaki on Nov 4, 2021, 11:24:32 AM
I have had so much more free time not playing this game anymore. Don’t get me wrong it def was one of my favorite games of all time but with how rapidly they changed the game season to season it was like a full time job literally. It was more research and work learning all the new mechanics and figuring out what builds are viable ect. The game was very fun when you invest the time but literally ruined by all the MASSIVE changes they implement. I’ve never seen a game change so quickly in such a small time period.
"
IzGuRbO4eN wrote:
still no map tab fixes i guess standard players don't count as normal players :D

nope. neither does console players. apparently being a multi million dollar company only affords you to be able to half-ass league-pc gameplay and fuck all everything else. cant imagine what type of shit show the mobile game would be if they ever come out with it
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info