3.16.0d Patch Notes Preview

Map stash tab convert where? Been several days already

Few early patch manage to convert.
Few can remove the blight delirium map and convert.
Few can remove amount of map above 40 and convert.

While the rest left hanging either they buy a new map stash which cost around 120 points or vendor all 5000+ maps one by one which require a large number of stash tabs.

It happens almost in every single league. Is this part of your marketing plan to encourage player buy more map stash instead of 1 per account?

They are not free and cheap u know. We player paid for the stash.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Last edited by StupidSmile on Nov 3, 2021, 7:02:28 AM
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
What about a fix to how useless tainted chaos orbs are??

Or a fix to letting us reroll more times on gear?

Or a fix to how useless and hard good mods are?

Like how your tiers on life regen are 8 tiers from 12-21 life regen.....................

Or like how scourge tier 3 doesn't block ANY of the completely useless mods like stun duration, life regen, reflect dmg....

Come on GGG, make this league great (again??) !

+1

also scourg mobs insae overtuned!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
fix the 'convert maps' in standard

I have +3000 maps, and I'm not about to take them all out, just to convert the maps.

Appreciate the fixes, enjoying this league the most in years. Started in Scourge trade this time, waiting for hardmode.

Some words for the complainers:

map drops are fine if you know the game a little.
+ juice your maps at least a little bit, use map missions, delve city's, the higher the better, maven nodes, maybe sextants, alva(i dont use her), zana map sells/missions, other content

Scourge mechanic:

scourged maps with the right mod can put out truck-loads of maps, catalysts or whatever other itemtype is scourged on it.

Most scourged drops from the ground are useless, but scourging finished items that you have prepared yourself can be powerful upgrades. It might take a couple trys to get something useful. But the sheer amount of grounddrops can be used to get more alterations/chaos orbs as well.

scourged monsters give good extra exp (if your build can handle it), this exp is a type of reward as well.

Other things:

I really like the new compressed atlas. You can really focus on the maps to run now and boost into higher tiers fairly stressless. Also the fact that delve keeps going deeper with your map tiers is awesome.

For the crashes, i had a fair amount on the starting weekend, but it has gotten better. And it is definitely playable.

So far one of the best leagues ever;) Keep Krängeling

ps: hardmode when? :)

Hmm.
Neat!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
Really, thats it? Disappointing. You are making it way too easy for people to leav these days.
Last edited by Zeronemo on Nov 3, 2021, 8:46:56 AM
"
KeosuK wrote:
Appreciate the fixes, enjoying this league the most in years. Started in Scourge trade this time, waiting for hardmode.

Some words for the complainers:

map drops are fine if you know the game a little.
+ juice your maps at least a little bit, use map missions, delve city's, the higher the better, maven nodes, maybe sextants, alva(i dont use her), zana map sells/missions, other content

Scourge mechanic:

scourged maps with the right mod can put out truck-loads of maps, catalysts or whatever other itemtype is scourged on it.

Most scourged drops from the ground are useless, but scourging finished items that you have prepared yourself can be powerful upgrades. It might take a couple trys to get something useful. But the sheer amount of grounddrops can be used to get more alterations/chaos orbs as well.

scourged monsters give good extra exp (if your build can handle it), this exp is a type of reward as well.

Other things:

I really like the new compressed atlas. You can really focus on the maps to run now and boost into higher tiers fairly stressless. Also the fact that delve keeps going deeper with your map tiers is awesome.

For the crashes, i had a fair amount on the starting weekend, but it has gotten better. And it is definitely playable.

So far one of the best leagues ever;) Keep Krängeling

ps: hardmode when? :)

Well good for you buddy.

I feel like GGG is trying to kill this game. POE peaked at ritual then the devs went FULL TROPIC THUNDER.
Please fix the map stashtab in standard soon and the bug of new synthesis HO decorations not saving to file.
started playing this league as usual, but the league mechanics are just bonkers. Useless and boring. Plus all the other changes make this league the least interesting to play since Talisman league lol
No mention about blight totems not active, doing nothing, just as if they don't see nearby monsters half the time (sometimes they work, sometimes they don't).

Not tested ytwh the update it iixed if some miracle happened.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info