3.16.0d Patch Notes Preview

With how easy it is to increase the amount of currency that scourge drops and completely remove the bad mod when it reaches tier 3, and voila, fixed league
Scourged items are no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside.

wish I wouldve seen this before I got my staff to tier 3 with unholy might and cant deal chaos damage :|
I know you guys have a standing rule not to mention changes to drop rates, but the rate that normal maps are dropping in running normal maps is way too low. I've never hit a wall at T2 before... but have yet to see a T3 drop from a T2 yet. It's really messed up somehow.
Again, I say it again, remove those dead mod from the upside mod pool, things like stun and block recovery have no place in that pool
"
dachoppa wrote:
i don't think there is even any awareness that there is a fundamental problem with scourge

This
I hope they take into consideration to not pair the "deals no physical damage" and the "Bleeding you inflict deals damage x% faster" as well since I know of no other way to deal bleeding without a physical damaging hit:

Last edited by AShugars on Nov 2, 2021, 8:58:25 PM
Thank god for less damage from delve flicker strike spiders. They are single handedly the only reason I can't delve deeper because it was a stupid amount of unavoidable damage. In general I'm against monsters having flicker strike because it's so un-interactive, but I'll take whatever I can get right now.
Thank you for GGG efforts, but I was also quite surprised.

GGG only discovered these problems more than a week after the release of version 3.16. As usual, and under the condition of our continuous support and consumption, inform us of GGG update and repair plan? You quoted Proud technicians? Test department?

Game continuous and accumulated data? After the baptism of this second version, many people feel a little speechless about your recent development.

Inexplicable combination of affixes. Inexplicable death process, game crashes and crashes , More game issues include gaming experience, really?! I hope I’m right.

Are we not understanding or are we in parallel time and space?
This should not be a simple complaint, but a mixture of loss and disappointment.
Last edited by cuss0000 on Nov 2, 2021, 9:06:10 PM
Any progress on the random instances lagging out issue? It's making the game unplayable for a decent number of people.
"
ramul wrote:
still no elemental overload with totems fix?
Make the game playable but still need to slow the game down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info