3.16.0d Patch Notes Preview

"
arknath wrote:
Great update. Can't log on anymore. Crashing every time on main character Sadge

(with the exact spelling)
Deserialised a mod that we don't recognise.

I'm getting hit to. Don't feel too bad.
Does the Scourge Map modifier "Take 9000 Physical damage on entering the nightmare" take into account Physical Damage Reduction?

I have 5.3k HP and 51% reduction but still get 1 shot, even if molten shell is up.
Thanks!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"Often Shift into Nightmare on killing a Rare or Unique" There just arnt enough rares for this to be good. Should be WHEN you kill a rare or unique and to heck with blood drain at all should only be on killing a mob.

You lose blood even when fighting Scourge Boss'? Since when just now?
Last edited by CommanderAmaro on Nov 2, 2021, 11:42:49 PM
Disappointing.
Is it a good time to come back and start playing again?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
disappointing
You could remove all downsides from scourged items and they still wouldn't be worth letting show through your item filter. Corrupting them is downside enough since you can't readily craft on the base no matter how good the upside mod is.

Rerolling with a [tainted] chaos orb is not crafting. It's just RNG with odds in the 5-6 digits range. For instance, to find a belt no one would bat an eye over, T4+ life and T4+ resists, you'd need to identify (or chaos orb) 13,372 belts. And that's not even *good* belt -- nor is it influenced which only adds mods to the pool and reduces the odds further.

It's beyond time to do something about this game's itemization. It's insanity. No good items are found on the ground. They are always bought or crafted. To make a league around the current itemization is a bad joke at best.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Thank you
Last edited by FuriousButcher on Nov 3, 2021, 12:44:25 AM
Okay, I know I complain a lot but for real, the patch fixed all my issues, not kidding.

Thank you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info