Multistrike

"yea, but like i said, once i hit that lvl 15 threshold where the damage decrease is negated"
Less and Increased type modifiers are not additive.

Increased and Reduced are additive, and you probably have a bunch of those already. More and Less are all separate, multiplicative modifiers, and thus have a much larger impact.
Why physical damage sux with multistrike.

By Kripparian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCxpM-rHiuI

RIP physical cleavers.....

PS. Move to 4:00 if u dont wanna wait.

Thanks GGG, good buff :D
Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 14, 2013, 11:07:03 AM
I really was enjoying this skill with my build. It's def not for everyone, but it was working out great for me. Until I met lightning thorns. The cost of using multistrike? Death by thorns.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Hi, I have a question ?
Does multistrike stack shock ?
Because i'm using GS+ multistrike+ life on hit; it gives tons of regen hp but deals as normal GS
So if it works, we would have greater chance to shock enemie one or more times

ps: i'm sorry for my bad speaking ability :s
"
Zarbis wrote:
Can some one werify how multi interacts with frenzy? Does it get 3 charges or only one?

I think it's only one for the same reason that LMP/GMP only gets you one, but don't know for sure.
"
Falcord wrote:
"
Anamaeus wrote:
"
Falcord wrote:
Has anyone figured out how on critical effects work with Multistrike yet?

So if I'm using Terminus Est (1 frenzy charge per crit) and my 3 repetitions crit at once (as they're supposed to) do I get one or three charges?

If the first initial roll is a crit, the rest will follow.
Has the same mechanic as double strike.

Thanks. That is not my question however.

I know all of them will crit, I want to know how many charges would I get from that.

Would like to know this as well, but considering the wording/mechanics change of Voll's compared to Terminus Est, it may only be 1 charge.
i can't help much as i've heard people say double strike will inflict two shock stati because of that "if one crit then both hits of it will crit". however there is just one crit, so on crit based effects works only once. i'm at an impasse
I am super bad at math and formulas and modifiers ect... so I was hoping you guys that are good at these things can help me figure this out.

Why does this

+ this
LOWER my physical dmg? Sure my dps goes up, but it makes my physical dmg per hit less. The gem adds more physical melee dmg than it subtracts melee dmg, so how does this work?

Does the 40% less melee dmg from MS factor in before all of my damage modifiers or something?
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
I am super bad at math and formulas and modifiers ect... so I was hoping you guys that are good at these things can help me figure this out.

Why does this

+ this
LOWER my physical dmg? Sure my dps goes up, but it makes my physical dmg per hit less. The gem adds more physical melee dmg than it subtracts melee dmg, so how does this work?

Does the 40% less melee dmg from MS factor in before all of my damage modifiers or something?

Kripp explained that... you hit less per hit cuz basicaly every mob has some armour and with ur low dps per hit u can't penetrate that armour(dont look at ur tooltip dps)... Thats why Multistrike sux with all physical damage. Its better to hit with high dps and slower than with that multistrike and faster... That was confirmed
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCxpM-rHiuI&feature=youtu.be&t=4m

We just have to wait to buff physical damage
Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 15, 2013, 1:33:44 PM
Why not innate armour penetration on multi strike?
1.5 *0.6 *(1 +0.53 +0.9 +any other physical or melee boosts you have that say "increased")
for only what is linked, it is a total modifier of weapon's damage for 2.187 times what is shown on weapon. just heavy strike and multistrike means weapon deals 90% of its damage before passives at a whatever rate boost i am not going to math out.

the rest is explained by how hit size and armor works as mentioned in mechanics thread, wiki, and even that video. faster smaller hits = more total but less actual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info