Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

I was expecting this in a month when no one is playing. Im very positively surprised. BRAVO.
POE should be fun and not suffering in every aspect from trading(2002 level nonsense timestealing system) to mapping. The 1% who do crazy juicing like empyreans team should be nerfed, not the 99% who play to have fun.
Now fix fortify
"
drbokorkati wrote:
POE should be fun and not suffering in every aspect from trading(2002 level nonsense timestealing system) to mapping. The 1% who do crazy juicing like empyreans team should be nerfed, not the 99% who play to have fun.

GGG Enjoys that you are so fixated on other players than your own performance. The hate you generate towards them for having too much fun exploiting this fun game is enough incentive for them to make sure the top players can enjoy it. Stop getting mad at the success of others and enjoy your own game. Its a temporary league that doesnt mean anything except temporary enjoyment, but you are salty long after.

(i wish i had quad tabs of winged scarabs, but I also enjoyed the league 100% without them)
now this is epic
Let's go
2nd client crash in the same map.

I was already happy with the league, now they make it even better. Time to grind bois.

(also keep the quantity/pack size maps as a legacy item)
Thankyou! :)
I must say im really digging this new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info