Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

Overall good but

Problem:
It's too difficult to find powerful pre-Scourged Items (which drop occasionally while inside the Nightmare).

Solution:
Dramatically increase the tier of Scourged Modifiers you find on pre-scourged items, especially while in Maps. For example, you'll now find approximately twice as many Tier 3 Scourged Items as before in maps.

The problem is that the items dropping are dogshit and you don't want to use them anyway..

Maybe for uniques and mainly jewellery it will be better but mostly that's a dead change
Last edited by Biggzy on Oct 28, 2021, 10:39:50 PM
fat buff
I enjoy eggs and quin made 2 90k dps builds so far in a week LOL
POGGERS LET'S GO
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
i was here
Noice
thank you very much
"
Sarno wrote:
Thanks for listening. :)

This format can feel a bit weird and forced tbh, though.

Problem: players thought we posted weird AF, like robots.

Solution: we stopped posting updates weird Af, more human like and less condescending robot like.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Last edited by XeroSlayer on Oct 28, 2021, 9:34:41 PM
Very excited to scourge more maps, thanks
Good first step. But the powerlevel of Pre scourged rares as well as scourge modifiers in general need to be looked at. The pre scourged rares will still be 99.9999% garbage due to the inherent flaw of the item system producing vast quantities of trash.

This will not be fixable unless you implement the same system that is used for Heist Curio rares. Make them better and rarer so we're actually excited to see them instead of filtering them out.

An item being pre scourged is also a downside in and off itself with it being not able to be crafted on so it NEEDS to be actually decent/usable to some extent.

I for one will NEVER choose to scourge my existing items that i carefully crafted in order to get MASSIVE downsides on them with garbage "upsides" like stun/block recovery , reflect, minor resistances, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info