Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

pls nerf mobs and remove buff scourg mobs
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Small sample size, but in my first ten T1 maps, I got only one T2 drop. Hard to progress at that rate.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Small sample size, but in my first ten T1 maps, I got only one T2 drop. Hard to progress at that rate.

buy maps in the npc then maps is never a problem to me and i dont buy them at all, and can get some prophecys the chance to get a "the lost maps"with 6 tier 1 is really high
Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 31, 2021, 1:23:15 PM
Problem : Scourged Life rings reducing global defenses
Solution: Scourged Life rings reduce mana and increase cost

Problem: Too many mastery's you want, not enough skill points
Solution: Mastery's don't cost skill points, or max # of mastery's 30

Problem: Scourge encounters don't last long enough
Solution: No time limit, increase damage taken

Problem: Mapping is short lived and juicing is time consuming
Solution: Maps take a campaign approach, no limit on portals, instead juice a region with worldly (atlas) affects, hire mercenaries to loot specific item types, daily races for regional completion rewards, meet interesting vendors along the way that are specific to a region

Problem : PVP is dead
Solution: trade in ears for unique gems and equipment that have no requirements, but get stronger or weaker based on your stats and mastery's

Problem : Too many auras
Solution : Feed a "Hungry Loop" of sorts to influence a unique character aura that you master through use, acquire micro traits with other party members that level up at same time and is only available when those party members are present, or only has partial power if not all members are present

Problem : Too many monsters
Solution : Less monsters, stronger/smarter AI, sensible/reasonable loot

Problem : Learning how to craft became redundant
Solution: Unique Player blueprints that come with a unique implicit chosen by the blueprint maker

Problem : No guild wars and raids
Solution : Guild wars and raids
Problem: This leaque is not fun

Solution: Make another one better

PS. well done GGG another poor mechanics
Last edited by r4plez on Oct 31, 2021, 2:56:36 PM
"
Scourged items will no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside.
Well, I thought this was fixed. But no, this was droping today
Spoiler
Item Class: Two Hand Axes
Rarity: Rare
Fate Sunder
Sundering Axe
--------
Two Handed Axe
Physical Damage: 74-155
Elemental Damage: 65-109 (augmented), 4-109 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
Str: 149
Dex: 76
--------
Sockets: B-G G
--------
Item Level: 61
--------
Adds 4 to 109 Lightning Damage (scourge)
Deal no Lightning Damage (scourge)

--------
+20% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding (implicit)
--------
+25 to Dexterity
Adds 65 to 109 Cold Damage
+12% to Fire Resistance
+26% to Cold Resistance
--------
Corrupted
--------
Scourged

ps: Don't know how to link an item.
Last edited by PacklFalk on Nov 2, 2021, 1:02:05 PM
Altogether too hopeful I think. These were simply edge cases that made amusing images. The fundamental issue was not dropping mods, however useless up sides with devastating drawbacks. Like +50 hp with - 2 degree of socketed diamonds. There are scarcely any acceptable debasements thus numerous terrible ones that getting something not waste has cosmically slim chances. like taking arbitrary yellows out of the ground has a superior bring rate back.
"
Scourged items will no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qkwp4u/scourged_despair_curse_on_hit_gloves/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qksay4/this_one_made_me_laugh/

Lmao GGG when will this be patched?
Altogether too hopeful I think. These were simply edged cases that made interesting images. The fundamental issue was not dropping mods, yet useless upsides with devastating drawbacks. Like +50 hp with - 2 degrees of socketed jewels. There are scarcely any acceptable debasements thus numerous terrible ones that getting something not wasted has cosmically slim chances. like taking arbitrary yellows out of the ground has a superior bring rate back.

https://perfectessaywriting.com/thesis-statement
Last edited by freddiewoods on Nov 3, 2021, 5:20:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info