Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
snowmittens wrote:
But...but, how else will I get that legendary gear with -4 to all spell skills in exchange for reflect 10 melee damage?

I was really having a good time laughing at those

Ye i look at trade site and laughing at those too. There are some hilarious corruptions. I wonder if they realy thought: 'ye, this seems nice. People wil definitely use this' :p
Can you please implement a change where you can vendor each piece (or two) of Scourge gear for a chaos? - Not a full set like the chaos recipe, as these are rarer; this will make everyone pick them up & look at them

Thanking you in advance!
Can't wait to try these changes! Ty GGG
...Chief Arkhon of the Oriath Academy....
"
Agent000Zero wrote:
Thank you, GGG! This is why you are the best game company and PoE is the best game! You listen to player feedback, act quickly, and explain your rationale for changes! <3 YOU DA BEST!

Nice joke dude :) We are still beta testers. How was this not an obvious thing during testing before go live ?

"
Bentley813 wrote:
"
X3n_ wrote:

Maybe one day you'll realize people quit due to the game not being worth playing, rather than your draconian thought process of thinking "too rewarding" is what causes quitting.

Funny how the most rewarding leagues have had the highest peaks and best player retention, yet you still can't add 1 and 1 together. Comical.

+1

So sad true :(
Last edited by michalkoz on Oct 29, 2021, 2:31:09 AM
Love you <3
"
Sarno wrote:
Thanks for listening. :)

This format can feel a bit weird and forced tbh, though.

i do NOT agree.

i like this way of doing it
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Poggers, thanks
Scourge-stacks had diminishing positive returns?

Nowhere was this ever mentioned. That's a real low blow, given how insanely rippy Nightmare gets at high stacks...
O nice but i think u can just add rare mobs with some extra rewards like in ligion. But its to simple so how about a 3rd level of blood? in this case u get Alot more risk and reward.
I feel that the "downside can't overwrite downside" should be extended to the mods on the item for t3 krangles. This makes krangling high-level crafted items a lot better(or more like an idea you could actually consider), since you aren't able to effectively remove the existing mods on the item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info