Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

I quit and deleted my character on day 2 when i rolled never deal critical strikes on my fresh bought 5 link for my crit build.

Better think about somethings before the release.

But yeah im also disgusted by the "casion-crafting" as a whole.

Bring something like harvest deterministic crafting and i'm playing 2-3 Months per league and not 2 days.
That's nice and all but I don't see it changing anything as far as the items goes. It's still basically Synthesis but worse in every way imaginable as you can't properly roll the items and as such are subject to the same RNG that made you look in to developing smart loot.

That's on top of the fact that 'Reduced Global Defenses' equals dead item, positive 28 Fire Resist and negative 26 Cold Resist is a massive power increase of 2 resist, and so on. There's just very little gain from the corruptions them selves and at the end of the day you're more than likely better off just trying a tempel corrupt instead.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Well, rewards update for PoE. Yey!

Honestly tried it for a couple of hours, not rly saw difference at all, still sad state.

After map devica ate my top one and last t10 map with zana in it, and before that crashed like 5 times in different situations.. I really lost any signs of fun and interest to proceed vs experiment.

Cheched steam news.

GD is -75% today, seems I have better offer for my free time to have fun. Just installed.

Bae bae PoE
Hope youll be well here.
"
Scourged items will no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside.

Great change but isn't this the kind of thing that should have been part of the system from the get go and not on a post launch patch?
"
X3n_ wrote:
Too little too late buddy.

Maybe one day you'll realize people quit due to the game not being worth playing, rather than your draconian thought process of thinking "too rewarding" is what causes quitting.

Funny how the most rewarding leagues have had the highest peaks and best player retention, yet you still can't add 1 and 1 together. Comical.

It really doesn't matter if they're deploying patches within less than a week from league start, it always be too little to late for haters, its their trendy word this month.

Last league had the record of all time peak players in PoE History, this one being very close to it.

Maybe one day you'll realize repeating straight up lies over and over doesn't make things true, bring facts or get destroyed.

Comical.

"
sowozup wrote:
I quit and deleted my character on day 2 when i rolled never deal critical strikes on my fresh bought 5 link for my crit build.

Better think about somethings before the release.

But yeah im also disgusted by the "casion-crafting" as a whole.

Bring something like harvest deterministic crafting and i'm playing 2-3 Months per league and not 2 days.

Awww little kiddy didnt know corrupting items could destroy items? you never used a Vaal Orb before? This dude just ragequitted because he didnt know how league mechanic worked and blames the game for his own ignorance, LMAOOOOO

Better think about that before screwing up your item right buddy?

you wont be missed :)
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Oct 29, 2021, 5:29:04 AM
Thanks, hope these changes are as good as they sound.
probably a hot take, but this is actually too much. I feel like the people complaining about the league feeling unrewarding had never touched a scourged map. It was nuts before and appears to be unbelievably busted now. hope you know what you are doing, GGG. I feel like people are going to expect this level of rewards from every league mechanic moving forward and Im not sure I like that. Not every league needs heist levels of drops. Im having fun either way though.
Great changes. Keep up good work!
I just got a + chaos with deal no chaos corruption... so not changed yet anyway?

or is it because the item was in my crucible before patch?
ty BUT why scourg dmg SOOOO big? when u will nerf scourg mobs?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 29, 2021, 5:40:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info