Non Stop Crashing

Dunno what happened today but I am crashing straight to desktop without any error and unfortunately it happened many times ;-;
+1 1080ti

4 crashes in 1 hr, happens alot when entering portals

Switching b/t Vulcan and dx 11 seems to make no difference
Last edited by Lavacaverns on Oct 25, 2021, 5:44:55 PM
this is really getting out of hand, every map I open theres about a 50% chance I just crash to the desktop.

using 1080ti w/ latest drivers, frankfurt server
Same, crashing while mapping. I either die and respawn at nearest checkpoint to crash, or use a portal to get out of the map and crash. Usually happens every map or every other map.
Crashing straight to desktop loading in any instance. Heist, maps, etc all crash on loading screen as I'm zoning in. Not instance crashes, client crashes to desktop.

ryzen 5800x
rtx 3080
32gb ram
NVME SSD

Hoping for a quick fix as this occurs constantly and is quite frustrating
i got latency crash when entering uber lab last room, what a nice thing to start the day
I crash a few times per hour, usually to first map portal or random heist portals.
crashing to desktop on loading screens when entering map portals or hideouts. happening every few maps. never had crashing issues with poe before until scourge league, been 3 days now the hotfix did nothing.
yo bois u can try this https://www.ghostarrow.com/path-of-exile-increase-fps-performance - its didnt help me but may help you.
BTW any news GGG? we still cant play.!!!
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info