Non Stop Crashing

"
Twoj_Stary wrote:
same here GGG any news? its 3rd Day that we cant play!!!!

Not 3rd day, half a year, bro(
these fucking crashes kill the fun of the league
i'm really fucking sick from this crash shit, i crash like 4/10 time when changing instances.
I have similar issue. Every few min my ping start raising to 10-15k and I dc.
Normally i run 20-30ms.
Only poe has this issue
I'm Also Having the same issue with the same errors in my event viewer,crashing when alt tabbing/changing interfaces and areas.
Still crashing, still no response on this.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
Rippster wrote:

The only thing to expect is 20 Bugfix Posts from GGG this league (as every league) with the title "fixed a number of instance crashes"

Slapstick
Have continued to crash no matter what I try. I crash in hideout, mapping, delving, campaign, afking. Have tried all different settings possible.
"
YouTwoKaY wrote:
"
Rippster wrote:

The only thing to expect is 20 Bugfix Posts from GGG this league (as every league) with the title "fixed a number of instance crashes"

Slapstick

Actually, I don't expect a fix. This issue has been going on for years although the game is unplayable as it is now. So, either they don't know how to fix it or it's of no concern to them. Either way, a fix is most likely not coming.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
The crashing is constant. It is making the game legit unplayable from dying to crashing, wasting portals, losing xp, not to mention crashing multiple multiple times per hour. Have many windows event logs if needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info