Non Stop Crashing

"
I have a GTX770 (oc version), I just downclocked it by 50mhz and so far I'm not crashing (this solution worked for me in the past also for The Witcher 3).
Of course I only played an hour so far, will update later.

I have a 1080ti
Also just any word on this would be nice, whether its "sorry your PC has some one off error we cant fix". I just feel like silence towards literally hundreds of crashing for one individual is awful.
The lack of even the most basic response to this issue is unacceptable.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/843928071093878794/902265891306213476/unknown.png

300 crashes in 24 hours. 8 in the last 30 minutes, its a constant non stop thing at this point.
Hi I'm crashing every times I try to enter Twilight strands using a new character, because of that I can't even play the new league, I off course have tried to verify game's files through steam but to no results :/

Edit: Should I try to play the game through the original client? or does the problem of crashing exists on both steam & original client?
Last edited by Th3Journ3y on Oct 25, 2021, 3:03:11 PM
"
Th3Journ3y wrote:
Hi I'm crashing every times I try to enter Twilight strands using a new character, because of that I can't even play the new league, I off course have tried to verify game's files through steam but to no results :/

Edit: Should I try to play the game through the original client? or does the problem of crashing exists on both steam & original client?

same problem on steam and non steam version on dx11 and vulkan.
"
Twoj_Stary wrote:

same problem on steam and non steam version on dx11 and vulkan.

Ok thanks for telling me so I don't waste my time redownloading the whole game
"
Kevlarus80 wrote:
The lack of even the most basic response to this issue is unacceptable.

Agreed. They have said nothing at all on any social media platform or the forums here that I have seen. Just posts about how "great" the league launch was.
Same issue here.
The crashing issue is a lot more prominent for me than the last time I played, which was 3.14 I believe.

It's getting annoying.

Faulting application name: PathOfExileSteam.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61760823
Faulting module name: PathOfExileSteam.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61760823
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000019b251a
Faulting process ID: 0x2aa4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7c9be57d93acb
Faulting application path: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExileSteam.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExileSteam.exe
Report ID: 7fee7272-0317-4bfb-b433-f2bd7d214627
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Same issue. Wasn't that bad the first couple days, but today the crashes have been constant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info