Random Crashing, Again.

Also getting repeated crash to desktops, typically it happens when I click to go to a new area. Often don't even see the loading screen. No error message, nothing coming up in Event Viewer.
"
SirLinQ wrote:
I'm crashing but only when I'm using Vulkan and try to use some waypoints, when i switch to DX11 it works fine.

We crashing always :)

https://youtu.be/fI0YljYcgs4
"
SirLinQ wrote:
I'm crashing but only when I'm using Vulkan and try to use some waypoints, when i switch to DX11 it works fine.

I get crashes with both Vulcan and DX11. Tried reducing the graphics-settings to all defaults. Got a pretty decent pc (nvidia 3070, ryzen 7, 32Gb ram, etc).

Still crash almost every zone. Had to do lab 4 times to complete it without crashing.
Apparently there is a bug with Scorching Ray: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3188595/page/1

I'm using Scorching Ray :(
Same. Also crashing when going to new area. APPCRASH
I am also crashing frequently when switching zones, no message or loading screen just straight to desktop
Same, no error or anything just straight to desktop
Last edited by Genio0 on Oct 23, 2021, 5:10:46 AM
Same is happening to me. So far it's happened six times, and I have only been playing this league for about 3 hours in total, so.. VERY annoying.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
Starting to get super fucking annoyed here as well. RX 6600 XT, crashing multiple times every zone. Seemingly random. Sometimes when you open skill tree, sometimes due to league mechanic, sometimes just random during fights with mobs

Tried switching from dx11 to vulkan, tried fullscreen instead of windowed borderless, nothing helps.

Barely playable for me atm, if it persists imma skip this 1.
Last edited by Joelz on Oct 23, 2021, 6:34:39 AM
Also experiencing instant crashes to desktop when clicking on portals for a new instance, but this is only happening on the 1st portal of 6, after the initial crash it is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info