Random Crashing, Again.

This is still happening in 2022, Random crashes. Especially once you get to maps. No reason, no error, just crashes. Truly Optimized. Do NOT spend any money on this gmae
Minipatch added, still crashing like crazy. Please fix.
I also get kicked out of the game
Just started today, played last 2 days without a single issue nothing changed just woke up and started playing again and cant stay in game longer then a few mins
Game has been crashing often in the past 2 leagues. This league it has been nvlddmkm crashes. I can't find a fix for this :(
When playing with a friend the game crashes every few minutes.
Crashing to desktop just sitting in my hideout. Go away for 5 mins, come back and its crashed. Log says:

2022/10/09 03:34:13 2639765 172ac405 [CRIT Client 4772] [D3D11] CreateBuffer: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action. (GetDeviceRemovedReason: The GPU will not respond to more commands, most likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application.)
2022/10/09 03:34:13 2639765 55712961 [CRIT Client 4772] [EXCEPTION] CreateBuffer: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action. (GetDeviceRemovedReason: The GPU will not respond to more commands, most likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application.)

meanwhile, Heaven and r23 run with no issues. In fact all other games run with no issues. I happen to run a software dev shop and we don't let this kind of crap happen because we would be out of business on the count of three. Heeeeellooo GGG!! Your software has reproduceable bugs. How is it that you cannot fix them??!?
I can only agree with the previous poster, the application is unstable as f....

See my post here, I have even included crash stack (!):

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3297676/page/4

Investigate and address GGG, there should be plenty of telemetry on your end for these types of scenarios.

Grrr.
I'm just glad to know that I'm not suffering alone. If I play a long session I get crashes at least two or 3 times in 4-6 hrs.
Crashing like crazy today, killed in the middle of a Delve run, please address, how about giving me back all the experience every time this happens which has become all too often?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info