Random Crashing, Again.

when i used any portal, my games instant closed crash. last 2 days happened more often.
Ok it is again very disappointing but here is the Solution for me so far:
Go into your graphics card settings and deactivate the Shader caching of your graphics card only for path of exile. Had no crashes so far anymore. @GGG Something with the Shader caching of PoE is broken! A User should not do this to stop the game from crashing!

For NVIDIA Owners:
"Under the “NVIDIA Control Panel”, go to “3D Settings”, and set “Shader Cache” to “Off” for your PoE.exe"
Last edited by Imp0815 on Nov 12, 2021, 9:21:19 AM
Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again!
Nice GGG!
Will test this too. It's annoying when I get a crash to desktop with no error message, especially while mapping as I lose a portal.
it's crazy how we have gone a few leagues without random crashing and now all of a sudden it's happening with this league and are GGG actually looking into the matter even?

it's like how others get it just closes the entire game sometimes when i zone no info as to why, no error, no nothing really
Its crashing all the time, now it crashed when I was killing hunter
yep crashing often, 1-5times in hour. Almost everytime when i go to map and loading screen just stucks rolling.
Stuck lvling my char in Act 7, crashing in temple of decay before killing Arakali. Got to 3rd floor, and 4th floor and straight crashes to desktop, 10 times in 30 mins, losing patience now.
Still waiting on a fix for this issue.
5 crashes so far today and it's only halfway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info