Random Crashing, Again.

Constant crashes using portals since the start of scourge....can we please fix this already
Hell I like just got home from work, logged, went to my hideout, and was about to open my stash to get a Valdo's Rest Map when suddenly audio became choppy, game froze, and crashed straight to the desktop. Nice game.
Last edited by AShugars on Nov 29, 2021, 8:08:02 PM
I've been crashing maybe 3 or 4 times a day maybe more on some days. Comes up with the game is not responding pop up.
New player here. Are these kind of crashes typical in a league? If so, how does Hard Core manage? Or do they get a mulligan if death is due to a server issue?

I've only been experiencing crashes the last couple days myself, but I couldn't imagine playing HC like this. Nearly every time there's been a crash it's resulted in my death (SC league). I would just shelve the game if I was in HC and it was perma death lol.
Last edited by rapind on Nov 30, 2021, 1:53:00 AM
"
New player here. Are these kind of crashes typical in a league? If so, how does Hard Core manage? Or do they get a mulligan if death is due to a server issue?

There are no mulligans. GGG will not restore a dead hardcore character for any reason.
"
rapind wrote:

I've only been experiencing crashes the last couple days myself, but I couldn't imagine playing HC like this. Nearly every time there's been a crash it's resulted in my death (SC league). I would just shelve the game if I was in HC and it was perma death lol.

GGG's incompetence will kill you often in HC, its just the way of things.

HC players just see it as a extra level of hard mode for a charming little game.

.... still better then d3 though
"
Yeoy1982 wrote:
Stuck lvling my char in Act 7, crashing in temple of decay before killing Arakali. Got to 3rd floor, and 4th floor and straight crashes to desktop, 10 times in 30 mins, losing patience now.

Oh god, I forgot about that.
It took me 4-5 goes to get through all those temple levels. I kept crashing and having to do it all over again. I crash a lot, but that temple was the worst.

I crashed today as soon as I logged into Oriath. Crashed again while standing in my HO.

I've often crashed from instance changing, and there's always an element of danger trying to get through Labs without a crash. Thank god that is all quicker now (but I still fear it crashing before I can ascend, or use the enchant machine) but it really strikes me as odd that I can crash just from standing still in my HO...
same problem! just hangs after a few minutes of logging in
Same issue, such fun gameplay to spend 50c rolling a map and juicing just to hit my blight encounter and crash and lose it all.
I can't seem to find that option in the nvidia 3d settings.

I go to 3d settings, program, bring up pathofexile.exe and nothing in there says shader cache. Anything I can do to make it show up?

At my wits end here as this crashing issue is spreading for me. I can't enter maven invitations now. Game crashes every single time I load into the map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info