Random Crashing, Again.

Also crashing every few minutes it seems. It got way worse with the last couple of patches and now I can´t even get through Act 3 due to crashing before reaching waypoints to continue.
Also having alot of crashes to desktop, no error or indication of a problem. both with dx 11 and vulkan, max and low settings etc.
Having the same issue, but now i can't even access the Upper Sceptrer of God. It instant crashs when I click the door.
Last edited by Nextime184 on Oct 23, 2021, 9:16:20 AM
started after the hotfix for me. made it up to ~45 smooth as butter yesterday, went to bed, and now I'm crashing every 2-3 min randomly, or on zone transition about 1/2 the time. 0xc0000005
Also having issues with random crashes. Nothing similar has happened during the crashes either (one was in Scourge mechanic, one was just running around, one during loading of a zone, etc). No errors, acts just like an "alt-f4".

This is the first time i've had these issues, no crashes since
Bestiary league.
This is the worst it's ever been for me. I crashed three times in a row trying to enter the mines. It boggles my mind how they can't seem to fix this issue that's been plaguing the game for years. Ridiculous.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Same here, usually when I switch zones and once when I was idling in town, just closes the game to desktop, no error message or anything.
I've had this issue for a few leagues now. Sometimes the game crashes so hard that I have to force restart my PC.. Resulting in quite a few HC deaths.

The PC I run isn't a toaster by any means, and isn't an uber supercomputer. I run an i9, 16gb of ram, and a 1080 GPU.

Some attempts at fixes that I've tried has been using the steam client, using the standalone client, using the standalone at 64 bit, and reinstalling many times. All with no result.

Has anyone had a successful fix yet?
Same issue, crashing constantly making the game unplayable
Jumping on the Crash Train too. I couldn't even *boot into the game* until I did a complete reinstall. Can't even make it to Lioneye's Watch without a crash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info