Random Crashing, Again.

Same issue.

After some experiments this seemed to help:

Options>Graphics>Advanced Settings>Engine Multithreading>Disabled(Not recommended)
Hi there GGG!
Got some problems and can't fix it myself in the new league Scourge. The game crashes every 5-25 minutes randomly without any errors.
What i already do to fix it :
1) Installed Windows 10 Pro (64x)
2) Install steam on new windows
3) Install Poe on SSD
4) Update all my drivers
5) Trying to play on different servers
6) Made the lowest graphic for experiment
7) Tried to find any information on russian poe forum but found more people with this problem. But there are no answers from game-developers
But the above mentioned steps dont fix the problem with crashes. Please help me

My comp spec just for information
Processor intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1660 0 @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz
RAM 16 gb
Video Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb
Samsung SSD 850 PRO 128GB
"
Same issue.

After some experiments this seemed to help:

Options>Graphics>Advanced Settings>Engine Multithreading>Disabled(Not recommended)

I tried that too, still CTD.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I crash while changing zone. Like I crash once every 10 waypoint clicked. Never before had those issues.
Crashing regularly when changing zones, just crashed going into the second trial of the lab :'(
same non stop crashing. this is getting old straight to desktop.
Crashing when changing zones probably about 25% of the time. So far today it's not CTD but it's staying on the loading screen and not responding so basically the same outcome of a restart. Vulkan or DX11 both are doing it and I'm on default settings. Only an issue this league for me, never had crashing issues before.
Game crashing straight to desktop when using Waypoints
Same problem here...
Please GGG help us ^^
Glad I'm not the only one, I talked to another guy he says his whole guild is constantly crashing to desktop. No matter what options they do. dx11, vulkan, update, reinstall, disable multi threading none works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info