⭐ Your Scourge Final Impressions? ⭐ ⋆Updated⋆

I got to maps a couple hours ago and I'm already feeling the tedium of constant risk with little to no reward.

The first couple of acts were fun. The newness of the league and figuring out what the mechanic did had me completely engaged. Around acts 4 and 5 I was starting to avoid the league mechanic since all it did was make any item useless. Waaaaaay overtuned attribute requirements have been a pain since I'm not getting over 300 of strength, dex or int at those low levels.

Acts 6-10 were basically ignoring the league mechanic since my resists were shot and finding anything worth using was not happening. At that point I just focused on getting to maps asap.

After running a few maps and getting resists set ok with some decent evasion for defense I started engaging with the crucible and nightmare again. Can't say I'm a fan of it, and it doesn't make me want to keep pushing.

Poisonous concoction has been a blast though, it's about the only thing that has kept me going so far. Probably not much longer.
Overall,this league feels worse than previous one.

On a bright side,the rewards are so bad,so this an easy skip for me,if i decide to do so.
STUPID BEAST
So far it feels rather lack luster honestly. Loot has been more rough going to start with then any past league. Usually at least mildly geared by this point and that lack of gear makes it really hard to feel motivated to push further. The mechanics timer is also entirely too fast, alas just a personal opinion.

I think GGG is way too focused on the idea of aspirational content, they become disconnected from the reality that in order for aspirational content to even matter the start content has to feel good enough to make people even care to aspire. I just don't think they nail that feeling anymore.
it needs some dmg tunning - i can stand idle in map and kill anything and everything with a stare but when i switch on scourge I die in ms - i know i´m not tanky atm but still the difference between map 1-2 tier and the event is total BS i can run any map this low tier and i cant even put a foot in scourge that is simple bs.
looks like they added more columns in the slot machine for the streamers....
Within 24 hours - Shaper down
Checks time played - 2500 hours and never got past T13.

Also it's as dark as a rat's ass.
Click V to die.
I am your customer, trying to play a game in my spare time, for fun.

This league is worse than work. I'm back to standard.
"
Blooglet wrote:
Click V to die.
I am your customer, trying to play a game in my spare time, for fun.

This league is worse than work. I'm back to standard.

Yup, unrewarding league mechanic. Overtuned aurastacking monsters.
Characters and items nerf yet again. Passive tree power nerfed by alot.

I can't keep myself motivated to continue pushing atlas, like whats the point ?

They gutted weapon quality so i can't even make a gg weapon for my std slayer, even if i'd roll it perfect, so my whole strat of hideoutwarrior / crafter is pretty much pointless now.

I'm not feeling it

Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Scourge monsters and mechanic is EXTREMELY overtuned and the rewards are garbage (I've double cleared all maps with scourge and almost finished the atlas)

In red maps you're basically trading 3-4 portals EVERY map with squishier low investment builds for 30 corrupted rares hidden by your filter.
Two days in and i'm done. Not just scourge, probably with PoE. GGG Youre the reason that i have trust issues now. Nerf everything and buff nearly nothing. I'm dying even though there is nothing. The best thing i've found was a fucking Tainted Orb of Fusing after playing 17 hours.

Fuck off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info