[3.18] Seedmole's Poison Seismic/Exsang Sabo - HCSSF, Exarch and Eater down, ripped to Revenants lol

"
Oddiseee wrote:
hi guys, trying also this build but either i'm too stupid to use this build or path of building; since pob doesn't show me any poisondamage whats so ever..or only 1/10 of what i actually should have.

https://pastebin.com/hrCcdbFB

where is my mistake ? any help or suggestions are welcome

Took a peek and the main thing is that you're not using Despair. It should add about 25%. At that point you're looking pretty much on track, the rest of your gear and stuff looks good. If this is a softcore character it looks like you're doing fine.. if it's hc I'd keep doing what you're doing and look for spell suppression on gear to try to cap it. Also you might be able to swap Lifetap for Void Manipulation or Deadly Ailments if you run an Enduring mana or hybrid flask, that'd boost your damage up a bit higher also.
Hello! Thanks for the lovely build.

Probably a silly question: would we benefit much from using the Tinkerskin?
Yeah basically everything on it is good. The Phasing is huge, the life recovery is huge (can then drop the mastery that gives 30 life per trap activated), the frency charge chance lets you skip that node on the tree, the energy shield recovery lets you build into hybrid more easily, and the recovery rate helps you throw more Seismic Traps. Definitely a good chest for the build. If you're in Trade (or lucky in ssf) it's a good choice to try to get one.
"
seedmole wrote:
Yeah basically everything on it is good. The Phasing is huge, the life recovery is huge (can then drop the mastery that gives 30 life per trap activated), the frency charge chance lets you skip that node on the tree, the energy shield recovery lets you build into hybrid more easily, and the recovery rate helps you throw more Seismic Traps. Definitely a good chest for the build. If you're in Trade (or lucky in ssf) it's a good choice to try to get one.

Something tells me getting a non-corrupted 5-link will be troublesome xD
Best way would probably be to look for socket linking crafts in Harvest. The 5-link craft is relatively easy to come across, and you can store it as long as you need. But yeah when I played this last time, I settled on a rare chest because it was in SSF so I didn't want to hold my breath and wait for a Tinkerskin to appear. Also for what it's worth, on the character before that I used Dendrobate and then Belly of the Beast because I had found them and got lucky linking them. Basically a good rare is good enough, and some uniques can be better depending on the specifics of how you flesh out your build.
Last edited by seedmole on Oct 26, 2021, 10:35:51 AM
How does this build do in red maps? Is it good against conquerors, t16?

I'm tired of getting my ass kicked in early yellow maps
Last edited by Edeka on Oct 26, 2021, 1:33:09 PM
Not to high red maps yet but it has done very well against 2 and 3 stone Conqueror fights so far, and low red maps (t12 highest so far I think).
I've completed my first post-16 watchstone conqueror and I'm having a good time. Only completed T14 semi-juiced maps so far but I feel pretty unkillable with the downside of being a bit zdps.

Capped evasion with vaal grace, max spell suppression, immune to chill all feels pretty good.

https://pastebin.com/LUrX8tus

Any ideas on how I could improve damage? I can think of a few things but it's hard to know which is the most beneficial without spending hours in PoB. First time really league starting SSF and playing a trapper.
Last edited by Jyles on Oct 26, 2021, 10:22:03 PM
"
Jyles wrote:

https://pastebin.com/LUrX8tus

Any ideas on how I could improve damage? I can think of a few things but it's hard to know which is the most beneficial without spending hours in PoB. First time really league starting SSF and playing a trapper.

Why didnt u take the big trap wheel around high explosives?
To get free passives, use a thread of hope Large jewel in the jewel socket above blood drinker. Then u can spect lots of good nodes without connection.

More 2 nodes free at the start if u go the way down with dex and dont use chaos/phys-dmg, which is low effort for 2 nodes, even with poison-build.

And why didnt you take cold iron point dagger x 2? thats pure damage.

Rest of the gear is nice actually imo :)

Guild "Metal" /// mostly EU /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
Infarkt wrote:

Why didnt u take the big trap wheel around high explosives?
To get free passives, use a thread of hope Large jewel in the jewel socket above blood drinker. Then u can spect lots of good nodes without connection.

More 2 nodes free at the start if u go the way down with dex and dont use chaos/phys-dmg, which is low effort for 2 nodes, even with poison-build.

And why didnt you take cold iron point dagger x 2? thats pure damage.

Rest of the gear is nice actually imo :)

I'm SSF so haven't been able to get CIP to drop. I was considering the trap wheel but the Atrophy node seemed to come out higher DPS in PoB. Good point about the pathing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info