[3.18] Seedmole's Poison Seismic/Exsang Sabo - HCSSF, Exarch and Eater down, ripped to Revenants lol

"
Profemi wrote:
EDIT: Dawn of the 5th day, lvl 90, 6L tinker in 70 fuse, totally budget gear, destroying everything and getting to red maps! Comfortably leveling at 5400/1300. All deaths are due to user errors.

Next upgrades list: Despair ring, Trap gloves, a Stygian belt with cd recovery, Swap to poison dagger, helm enchant, better amulet, elusive boots.

So the only unknown at this point, which will be exciting to explore, is the possibility of further upgrading this build using the new Eldritch currencies. Hoping for feedback from everyone!

Nice RNG hitting that tinkerskin so easily, GG. I finally got a 6link today after manually linking an armor/eva base, luckily crafting it didn't take much effort.

Regarding the new implicit mods, there definitely are some good ones. So far my preferred ones are Ailment duration on helmet, determination effect on chest, and life regen rate on boots. I'm using The Embalmer so sadly I can't use any glove ones (luckily I managed to get Despair on hit on them, though, so that's fine).

One other new piece of tech you can make use of is an aura with Divine Blessing and Life tap. I used it early to have temporary Determination uptime before I could allocate the reservation for it. Right now I dont have the socket room for it due to Life Tap supports on everything, but if you made room (by saving a small amount of mana for utility spells) you'd be able to do things like throw a temporary Malevolence on top of Grace + Determination.

And here is an updated export of my character in its current state, after having just gotten that 6L finally: https://pastebin.com/T3dZCyfp
Last edited by seedmole on Feb 14, 2022, 1:56:16 PM
Hi.
I'm following Lightee's PoB for Poison Seismic trap, but this is the only thread I could find so I figure I will share my progress here, since the tree and the gears are somewhat the same.

You can check out my profile for the Large Cluster Jewel, which was 2ex when I bought it.
Other notable gears are the belt: 1ex, the shield: 60c, all the others are 20c and below.
So far I have killed both Eldritch bosses, the Elder Slayers and the Elder Guardians. All were fine, except sometimes you have to stand still and throw trap continuously so that the poison can kick in.
I have prepared the new amulet for this:

Next step would be a 21/20 Seismic trap, a pair of gloves that have both Trap Throwing Speed and Chaos Damager Overtime Multiplier.
I just ripped to Revenants, big F. Was on Volcano, going down a dark red staircase, couldn't see the dark red indicators til it was too late, instadead lol. Oh well, freed in time for Elden Ring, HandsUp.

"
Hi.
I'm following Lightee's PoB for Poison Seismic trap, but this is the only thread I could find so I figure I will share my progress here, since the tree and the gears are somewhat the same.

You can check out my profile for the Large Cluster Jewel, which was 2ex when I bought it.
Other notable gears are the belt: 1ex, the shield: 60c, all the others are 20c and below.
So far I have killed both Eldritch bosses, the Elder Slayers and the Elder Guardians. All were fine, except sometimes you have to stand still and throw trap continuously so that the poison can kick in.

Next step would be a 21/20 Seismic trap, a pair of gloves that have both Trap Throwing Speed and Chaos Damager Overtime Multiplier.

Yeah it's basically the same build, not much variation is possible with shadow because the routing to life nodes kinda decides everything, and the rest of the build is just getting spell suppression, reservation, trap nodes, and enough poison chance.

Very solid gear. Great amulet you made, I didn't manage to get a usable +1 phys or all amulet Sadge. Good to see the build can do the Elder Slayers invitation, I was too sketched out by the "bugged" drox slams to attempt it.
"
seedmole wrote:
I just ripped to Revenants, big F. Was on Volcano, going down a dark red staircase, couldn't see the dark red indicators til it was too late, instadead lol. Oh well, freed in time for Elden Ring, HandsUp.

"
Hi.

Yeah it's basically the same build, not much variation is possible with shadow because the routing to life nodes kinda decides everything, and the rest of the build is just getting spell suppression, reservation, trap nodes, and enough poison chance.

Very solid gear. Great amulet you made, I didn't manage to get a usable +1 phys or all amulet Sadge. Good to see the build can do the Elder Slayers invitation, I was too sketched out by the "bugged" drox slams to attempt it.

Hey mad respect to you and anyone who plays on SSFHC.
And yeah it's a pain to craft that amulet. Finding an Agate base with +1 to all skill gem with an "acceptable" price was impossible, so I had to go with that shit base.
Hey, fantastic build, levelling now in hcssf, do you have any rough guide on levelling? Is it up north and then down to the duelist area?
"
Harbs wrote:
Hey, fantastic build, levelling now in hcssf, do you have any rough guide on levelling? Is it up north and then down to the duelist area?

I usually level it as a poison claw attack build, because you can rely on life/mana gain on hit until you're able to get the life regen from traps node in sabo. So i go down toward the poison on the right, and take a bunch of the increased phys/chaos nodes early.
For anyone curious, this should still work in 3.18, as they stated during the patch reveal stream that there will be no balance changes to existing builds. Good luck everyone!
Can you share your SSF item filter?
Tryed to make seismic poison build. https://pastebin.com/p5p1wnfd still failing Uber Sirus. can help with advice?
Have a problem killing uber bosses. Tryed 2 versions defnecive and dps:
https://pastebin.com/1EckLMbv (https://youtu.be/QQTSVQU27gE) and
https://pastebin.com/2KnfrCEf .

Can anyone help to improve build for full uber bosses completion? Are there other cheap build suitable for wthis porpose atm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info