[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

3.17 Explody Chest Gear Option

Hi Fellas,

I heard you guys like Explody Chests ;)

Just linked it and it's pretty fun!

Best part is it costs 20c... So, grab one and try to 6S/6L, didn't take long to socket/link mine.

Plus it can be anointed, so that's a big DPS bonus.

The idea I'm thinking is this is my Mapping chest and Farrul's is my Bossing chest.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 11, 2022, 1:58:14 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
vikdean wrote:
Hi guys,

I've been playing the build for a while and found some useful things:
Eternal Blessing Support + Pride = Free Pride, no mana reservation

I've tested the "Chains of Emancipation + Remove Curses" way of getting Rage, but you have to constantly look at the buff bar to watch for it, (and it goes away after 1-2 seconds) and hit a Life Flask to activate it.

CWDT + Warlord's Mark was a bit hit or miss for me.

However Mark On Hit Support + Warlord's Mark seem to do the job. All you have to do it stun a Rare or Unique monster. This also allows you to use a different Belt.

I'm still think about whether to do CWDT + Berserk or CWDT + Blood Rage; with the second option at least you could control when to use up your Rage you've built up.

Hi,

Sorry homie, but there's a lot of issues with these suggestions.

First, Eternal Blessing disables everything else while the supported Aura is on: "Your NON-BLESSING SKILLS WHICH RESERVE MANA are DISABLED while you have an aura from a supported skill on you".

I don't think you want to lose your Determination + Purity of Elements for Pride in the middle of a map.

Regarding Chains, you can just look at the Curse icon on top of your character.

Mark on Hit only works on Rare/Uniques, so while it's 100% reliable against them, there aren't many Rare/Uniques per map, making CWDT a better option because it works with all mobs.

Also, I never said we were going to sustain Rage 100% of the time. We aren't a Berserker, so Rage for us is a temporary resource that needs to be used intelligently and overall the belt is just a better option. Nothing is going to grant you Rage-On-Demand just from a single hit.

Sounds to me you're dismissing it for the very minor inconvenience of not being able to tell when you are cursed. I feel that's the wrong choice.

Berserk on CWDT would require a CWDT lvl 20 and that means you need to take a massive hit to trigger it. Blood Rage you don't want on CWDT because of no-regen maps; it's extremely annoying.

Finally, when bossing, you should be using Corrupted Oskarm's which will apply both Assassin's + Vuln on hit, leaving no place for Warlord's. That's where Chains comes in to gain us Rage, as long as something hits us; this is the best combo for single target DPS, which is what we want to focus in optimizing, as mapping is already fast enough.

GL

There is a Path of Matth video about Eternal Blessing; long story short, it doesn't disable them. Check it out yourself. Not sure if its a bug or not, but it does work.

Well, there are enough Rare monsters I think to keep your Rage up in maps with Mark On Hit Support; I guess for me it feels better when I can control which monster will be cursed. With CWDT its random.

Ohh, my bad, for some reason I thought Berserk was procc'd via CWDT in your PoB, just noticed the lvl, it looks like a bug in PoB itself. Weird...
Just reach Map and not stuff but I don't understand how you build up rage for Berserk activation.
"
vikdean wrote:

There is a Path of Matth video about Eternal Blessing; long story short, it doesn't disable them. Check it out yourself. Not sure if its a bug or not, but it does work.

Well, there are enough Rare monsters I think to keep your Rage up in maps with Mark On Hit Support; I guess for me it feels better when I can control which monster will be cursed. With CWDT its random.

Ohh, my bad, for some reason I thought Berserk was procc'd via CWDT in your PoB, just noticed the lvl, it looks like a bug in PoB itself. Weird...

Ah gotcha! Thanks for the tip then. I'll mess around with it.

And sure, if Mark on Hit works better for you, go for it :)

GL

EDIT: ya, Eternal Bless sure seems broken... I'm reluctant to add this to my setup; no idea when this will get patched, but I am pretty sure it will.

EDIT 2: OK, so basically what seems to be happening is that Pride is not an Aura ON YOU, it's on enemies, thus it doesn't conflict with Eternal Blessing.

Looks like Pride is back on the menu boys!! ;)

@vikdean big tip,thanks!
Last edited by corosou on Feb 11, 2022, 4:57:46 PM
"
Knorkx wrote:
Just reach Map and not stuff but I don't understand how you build up rage for Berserk activation.

Read the guide in full. There's a Frequently Asked Questions section.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
vikdean wrote:

Ah gotcha! Thanks for the tip then. I'll mess around with it.

And sure, if Mark on Hit works better for you, go for it :)

GL

EDIT: ya, Eternal Bless sure seems broken... I'm reluctant to add this to my setup; no idea when this will get patched, but I am pretty sure it will.

It does disable them if you link it to them, so there is that...
"
vikdean wrote:

It does disable them if you link it to them, so there is that...

Right right, it can only support one Aura, but the important thing is the interaction is legit, so I can comfortably add this into the guide.

Much appreciated!
"
corosou wrote:
"
Knorkx wrote:

GL

Thanks for the response, I see and read this section (my bad I don't be realy clear).
It's more a question of changing skill? piece of stuff with CWDT + warlord? keeping enough rage for berserk on boss.
And when precharge frenzy and rage, change again? or keep this equiped?
Last edited by Knorkx on Feb 12, 2022, 4:59:05 AM
"
Knorkx wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
Knorkx wrote:

GL

Thanks for the response, I see and read this section (my bad I don't be realy clear).
It's more a question of changing skill? piece of stuff with CWDT + warlord? keeping enough rage for berserk on boss.
And when precharge frenzy and rage, change again? or keep this equiped?

NP!

So, in 3.17 there are 3 options to gain Rage:

1) Chains of Emancipation belt: What I recommend. You just get hit > get Cursed with Temporal > use Flask to remove Curse > Gain Max Rage > Berserk > Repeat

2) Mark On Hit + Warlord's Mark: Someone posted earlier that this works well.

3) CWDT + Warlord's Mark: This is what I had been doing up until now when using Ryslatha belt instead of Chains. Works fine, but it's not as reliable as #1 or #2.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 12, 2022, 11:56:46 AM
@corosou, have you thought about using +2 Strike Gloves so we could replace Ancestral call?

Same for the Death's Door, we could get a Tailwind Boots with Onslaught, like this:

Two-Toned Boots
{enchant} 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
+#% to Resistances
+# to maximum Life
You have Tailwind if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently
{crafted} 20% increased Movement Speed
{crafted} 9% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

Also, is there a benefit going beyond 18k Armour - that's where PoB shows 90% Phys. Damage Reduction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info