[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
Z333k wrote:
Finally a Boneshatter build that's fun, just wanted to know if after some investment will it simulacrum 30 viable?

I think so, but I never bothered to specialize on that. I got to Wave 25 I think in 3.16 and that was without Ailment Immunity. Now running Purity of Elements, it should be tankier.

Problem is my approach using so many uniques leaves you with low life and the added damage from Abyssus isn't something you want when fighting Kosis.

So yeah, you'd have to adjust things. I'll definitely be giving it a shot to see how far I get.

GL
3.17 Gear Update

Hi Fellas,

Just acquired quite a few upgrades and this is how I'm looking now:

This setup feels amazing! So damned quick... it's kinda ridiculous, but so damned fun ;)

So, of course the big change is Farrul's. Feels great to have reliable Frenzy/Power and Aspect of the Cat. Bought it for 5ex and 6L myself

Speaking of Power Charges, since we no longer need CWDT + Assassin's mark for them, I added Frost Bomb which will handle those pesky mobs with insane ES/Life regen.

The other big ticket item is the Circle of Guilt. Actually a guildie got that one and he let me buy it on credit for 8ex; a really good deal considering those ridiculous implicits.

The Rare ring was ~20c and 8c Beast to craft the Aspect.

The corrupted Chains around ~20c too.

The next step is to start saving up for the big ticket items: Bottled Faith, Watcher's Eye, Cluster Jewels, Unnatural Instinct, Corrupted Blood Jewel.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 11, 2022, 2:36:40 AM
Hi how did you 6 link the body armor? Just spam fusings?
"
corosou wrote:

This is just disgusting...
Where does Fortify come from?
"
kchuen wrote:
Hi how did you 6 link the body armor? Just spam fusings?

Yeah.
"
Spelac wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

This is just disgusting...

lol, yup...
"
SaimonRelli wrote:
Where does Fortify come from?

Steadfast Fortify Mastery and Rampart
Hi guys,

I've been playing the build for a while and found some useful things:
Eternal Blessing Support + Pride = Free Pride, no mana reservation

I've tested the "Chains of Emancipation + Remove Curses" way of getting Rage, but you have to constantly look at the buff bar to watch for it, (and it goes away after 1-2 seconds) and hit a Life Flask to activate it.

CWDT + Warlord's Mark was a bit hit or miss for me.

However Mark On Hit Support + Warlord's Mark seem to do the job. All you have to do it stun a Rare or Unique monster. This also allows you to use a different Belt.

I'm still think about whether to do CWDT + Berserk or CWDT + Blood Rage; with the second option at least you could control when to use up your Rage you've built up.
Last edited by vikdean on Feb 11, 2022, 12:50:34 PM
"
vikdean wrote:
Hi guys,

I've been playing the build for a while and found some useful things:
Eternal Blessing Support + Pride = Free Pride, no mana reservation

I've tested the "Chains of Emancipation + Remove Curses" way of getting Rage, but you have to constantly look at the buff bar to watch for it, (and it goes away after 1-2 seconds) and hit a Life Flask to activate it.

CWDT + Warlord's Mark was a bit hit or miss for me.

However Mark On Hit Support + Warlord's Mark seem to do the job. All you have to do it stun a Rare or Unique monster. This also allows you to use a different Belt.

I'm still think about whether to do CWDT + Berserk or CWDT + Blood Rage; with the second option at least you could control when to use up your Rage you've built up.

Hi,

Sorry homie, but there's a lot of issues with these suggestions.

First, Eternal Blessing disables everything else while the supported Aura is on: "Your NON-BLESSING SKILLS WHICH RESERVE MANA are DISABLED while you have an aura from a supported skill on you".

I don't think you want to lose your Determination + Purity of Elements for Pride in the middle of a map.

Regarding Chains, you can just look at the Curse icon on top of your character.

Mark on Hit only works on Rare/Uniques, so while it's 100% reliable against them, there aren't many Rare/Uniques per map, making CWDT a better option because it works with all mobs.

Also, I never said we were going to sustain Rage 100% of the time. We aren't a Berserker, so Rage for us is a temporary resource that needs to be used intelligently and overall the belt is just a better option. Nothing is going to grant you Rage-On-Demand just from a single hit.

Sounds to me you're dismissing it for the very minor inconvenience of not being able to tell when you are cursed. I feel that's the wrong choice.

Berserk on CWDT would require a CWDT lvl 20 and that means you need to take a massive hit to trigger it. Blood Rage you don't want on CWDT because of no-regen maps; it's extremely annoying.

Finally, when bossing, you should be using Corrupted Oskarm's which will apply both Assassin's + Vuln on hit, leaving no place for Warlord's. That's where Chains comes in to gain us Rage, as long as something hits us; this is the best combo for single target DPS, which is what we want to focus in optimizing, as mapping is already fast enough.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info