[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
corosou wrote:

Cool! Welcome back.

We don't really need to scale Stun, the clear is already good enough and all investment should go towards endgame single target DPS because we are already fast enough mapping, but yes Melee Splash + Ancestral Call feel pretty good together, so does the other option, AC + Behead because of the Strike Range.

But, by all means feel free to experiment with Maces and more Stun duration.

GL

Thank you! It's been a blast, I'm thoroughly enjoying the build and it's everything I hoped for :)

As I'm SSF, in your opinion, would either an Atz Disfavour or Kingmaker be "enough" for me to transition out of maces / Kongor / Resolute T.? Along with >3k acc.
These are more easily farmeable for me if I am unlucky with crafting RNG & replica.

(+28% / +41% static pdps gain respectively vs. Kongor, excluding crit).

Asking since making mistakes in SSF is an insanely frustrating timesink.

Thx again!
"
Helchor wrote:

Thank you! It's been a blast, I'm thoroughly enjoying the build and it's everything I hoped for :)

As I'm SSF, in your opinion, would either an Atz Disfavour or Kingmaker be "enough" for me to transition out of maces / Kongor / Resolute T.? Along with >3k acc.
These are more easily farmeable for me if I am unlucky with crafting RNG & replica.

(+28% / +41% static pdps gain respectively vs. Kongor, excluding crit).

Asking since making mistakes in SSF is an insanely frustrating timesink.

Thx again!

Glad to hear it!

Ya, either one of those should be fine. Replica Wings can't be that rare, cuz you find them very early in league, so ppl must be dropping them from the low lvl Grand Heists.

GL with those drops!
Hey, first off, I love the build. I do have a question though. When it comes to building rage with hydrosphere im not gaining the rage as fast as I should. Any tips? BTW I'm using crappy 1c 1 handers with T1 attack speed and trigger socketed spell mod) maybe that could be why?
Last edited by lKaiilan on Feb 9, 2022, 9:33:21 PM
"
lKaiilan wrote:
Hey, first off, I love the build. I do have a question though. When it comes to building rage with hydrosphere im not gaining the rage as fast as I should. Any tips? BTW I'm using crappy 1c 1 handers with T1 attack speed and trigger socketed spell mod) maybe that could be why?

Hi, thanks! Glad you like.

Unfortunately, if you check out the 3.17 patch notes, you'll notice they changed Hydrosphere so you can only hit it once per second.

There's nothing I can do to fix this, this is the way it is from now on.

You can go for a Farrul's Fur chest which will keep both your Frenzy/Power Charges topped off.

GL
Ahh thats unfortunate. Thank you for your reply!
"
corosou wrote:
3.17 Starting Red Maps Gear

You'll also notice I am running Chains of Emancipation + Remove Curse Flask for the 100% Rage uptime trick and the additional Curse Immunity while above 25 Rage.

Does this mean Chains of Emancipation is BiS? Is Ryslatha's Coil still worth if rage is hard to get?
"
Deicidasum wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
3.17 Starting Red Maps Gear

You'll also notice I am running Chains of Emancipation + Remove Curse Flask for the 100% Rage uptime trick and the additional Curse Immunity while above 25 Rage.

Does this mean Chains of Emancipation is BiS? Is Ryslatha's Coil still worth if rage is hard to get?

Ya, probably this time around I am sticking with Chains because it has been feeling pretty damned good this whole time I've been using it.

It's very nice to have endless Rage, plus it lets us swap Warlord's for Assassin's on CWDT for a bit more reliable source of Power Charges while mapping than Power Charge on Crit on Leap.

GL
Hi corosou,

Do you mabye have a searchlink for an weapon upgrade compaired to Replica Wings. I bought a dual handed axe for 150 chaos wich seemed better, but it was horribe and went back to Replica Wings. Thanks in advance!
Finally a Boneshatter build that's fun, just wanted to know if after some investment will it simulacrum 30 viable?
"
Jupske wrote:
Hi corosou,

Do you mabye have a searchlink for an weapon upgrade compaired to Replica Wings. I bought a dual handed axe for 150 chaos wich seemed better, but it was horribe and went back to Replica Wings. Thanks in advance!

Hehe, yes, the weapon you need to replace Replica Wings has to be incredibly well rolled and they are not easy to find.

My suggestion is not even bother, Replica Wings is enough.

One tip: bottom left of every item in trade search there is a "Copy Item". Click that and then paste it into the PoB Items section so you can compare it vs what you are currently using

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 10, 2022, 2:41:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info