Path of Exile: Scourge Challenge Rewards

not sure if it makes sense to put the least wanted reward as the third one but i highly respect the decision keep up the good work hope this league is one of the best so far
Cassia supremacy
Best thing about the pet: It's idle animation of doing a handstand when the totem was being showcased~

"
DarkJen wrote:
Well..
7days league?

Since minions nerfed so much, it seems ok now to go 12 and leave. No rly motivation to go endgame so far. I used to love to play with spectres. Just..

Caring of wrists.

Let's just see what new minions we can grab from the scourge realm first.
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Oct 18, 2021, 6:20:22 AM
those weapons tho
I like the weapon at least
Oh no the pet is a cute demon but I don't have enough time to actually do 36 challenges this league.
Nice.

...do not feed the pet ^^
Weapon skin and wings are great challenge rewards thanks. The pet not so much and for 36 challenges? Come on that's dumb. Anything else please.
Amazing rewards this time around, thanks!

Really don't get people complaining about the pet. We have very good rewards for 12 and 24 and the pet has a lot of cool animations.

Can never make everyone happy I guess...
So far, challenge rewards have been my number one motivation to reach 36 in every league. Despite all the adverse modifications, nerds, etc., it has hit the average players. But unfortunately the current challenge rewards have managed the worst, I have already lost motivation to start the league. We would have expected at least one portal or HO for the 36th challenge. Not a dirty amoeba that just obscures the space next to the player and adversely affects it. Because he doesn't know anything else, he doesn't take loot, and he doesn't ease the player's situation like in China ^^
And I’m sure my opinion will be erased because I only see the salivating, divine, panty answers in the comments, but before they press DEL, think about what I’ve written.
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
Best thing about the pet: It's idle animation of doing a handstand when the totem was being showcased~

"
DarkJen wrote:
Well..
7days league?

Since minions nerfed so much, it seems ok now to go 12 and leave. No rly motivation to go endgame so far. I used to love to play with spectres. Just..

Caring of wrists.

Let's just see what new minions we can grab from the scourge realm first.

Yeah.
There is hope. A lil. But still, there is :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info