Path of Exile: Scourge Challenge Rewards

Finally good rewards, thanks!
Spoiler
I'm worried, the tree has lost many groups and as I read about masteries there is NOWAY to compensate for this loss if the nodes are not put into the tree somewhere else. Currently I consider the build I was intended to play the whole league completly decimated. Not lowered/nerfed, decimated, just unplayable (less than 5% of the dmg I had, no joke).

I hope to find those node on the complete tree updated on PoB, really. I might pass this third season then and maybe even standard.

edit : I've found what my build really requires to base work in the nodes without looking for clusters, thank you :) . Scourge here I come :)
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on Oct 19, 2021, 3:18:53 AM
Awesome now make them more than trade chores and accessible to players with lives.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Superb league ahead and great rewards ! Thank you GGG , going to give a try to get 36 in SSF this time !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
Mavenclaw wrote:
"
JJaxxo wrote:
A League that look decent and might be enjoyable. Sadly after 6000 hours of Path of Exile i have gotten carpal tunnel syndrome and some severe nerve damage in my right hand. Getting a operation next month and hope it will help. But i can't see myself return until they find a better solution for picking up 500+ currency per map 1 at a time. Hope you all have fun this League <3

Sucks to hear that, hope it works out for you.
But regarding the picking up currency, they will make bubble gum currency drop less but in stacks, same for wisdom and portal scrolls. So less clicks overall, which is a step in the right direction and might help players like you who have carpal tunnel syndrome.

Thanks <3 That is indeed a step in the right direction. If my operation is a success i might give the next League after this a try. Sadly i have to heal for a while so don't think i will make it for this League.
Damn I like the pet.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I guess I'm in the minority about how little I like these rewards.

I like the weapon skins more than anything - which is a nice departure from weapon effects since free weapon skins are pretty rare.

No pressure to hit 36 this time as I don't equip pets and even the wings I can't imagine ever wanting to wear.
wow...that pet.... very tempting...might try for 36...but...

here's to hoping no more conditional challenges, no more multi-exalt challenges
I mean just look at cortex...8 exa... c'mon GGG... if most of us can't even do them, we really won't even try. Doesn't make sense to make a game only 1% can play.

This looks great!
Can we get Wings for pets next? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info