Path of Exile: Scourge Challenge Rewards

"
Tec606 wrote:
"
vergil231 wrote:
I bought a pet from the store and did not like it. I asked the team to refund the item. They refused saying I have asked for refunds multiple times. I argued buying MTX is buying clothes ,I can't determine how it would feel without giving trials. Its not like I ask for refunds after 2-3 days,I asked for refund right after buying those.

After some arguments I asked them to delete the pet. Surprisingly the team happily did that. I asked them to delete my account. They mailed that the team is onto it.

Today GGG broke my heart. They don't care . I am sad that they would not refund the points but got no problem deleting the pets :(

there is absolutely something you are not telling us here. GGG support has always been top notch when I've contacted them with purchases, refunds or missing items. You're leaving some information out or bending the truth about something.

There is no missing information or bending the truth here. I figured their business model regarding MTX in a hard way. They don't provide virtual trialroom sort of system where players can dress up their toon before buying an MTX. If they implement such system there would be no reasons for requesting refunding a MTX ,a player would know exactly how the toon would look with the MTX before buying. If a player ask for refund while such system exists then in that case the player is at fault ,not GGG.

But they don't run such system instead they use a different one.They release videos once they put MTX in shop. These videos are highly misleading . For example if you combine the new helmets from the mystery box it looks a lot different on various classes, which they did not show in the video. They don't show how pale the new overseer portal looks inside a bright map. These are only two examples I could go on. Note here I did not apply for mystery box refund, I understand the pre-agreement of buying such chance based items.

Now you buy such MTX watching a video and find out those aren't what you expected .You apply for refund.. They refund you with a warning that they don't usually do refunds. This process continues up to a point when they refuse you to provide any further refunds. All the time they act as if they are doing you a favour but in reality it is their fault that they don't provide a pre purchase MTX checking system like other MMO does.
From that point your every purchase is a potential gamble .It would be either a hit or miss. The goal is here that you have to keep buying multiple items until you get the visual satisfaction as per your taste.

That is not how shopping happens .The MTX which GGG is offering are similar to clothes. You go to a shop and you try out as much as clothes you want before you make purchase . When you custom make a suit ,the tailor calls you for trials before final touch. I am not asking them to refund my money ,I am asking them to refund points. Also neither I am running a scam where I buy an item and try it out for 2-3 days then apply for refund. I am applying for refund within hours of buying.
Their MTX buying process should be more transparent . Either let us try it out in a virtual window or offer us a certain time limit within that time we can apply for refund. The time limit could be 5 or 10 minutes ,like some online food catering apps provide where you can cancel your order within 1-2 minutes in case you have changed your mind. In this case if you don't like the MTX you bought from store.

When i see those negative effects on scourge-crafted items, i feel this will be short, VERY SHORT league for me :D
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Alabamak wrote:
When i see those negative effects on scourge-crafted items, i feel this will be short, VERY SHORT league for me :D

You just have to find negative effects that won't affect your build.
"
vergil231 wrote:
I bought a pet from the store and did not like it. I asked the team to refund the item. They refused saying I have asked for refunds multiple times. I argued buying MTX is buying clothes ,I can't determine how it would feel without giving trials. Its not like I ask for refunds after 2-3 days,I asked for refund right after buying those.

After some arguments I asked them to delete the pet. Surprisingly the team happily did that. I asked them to delete my account. They mailed that the team is onto it.

Today GGG broke my heart. They don't care . I am sad that they would not refund the points but got no problem deleting the pets :(

[Removed by Support]

it's not like trying on clothes you can watch a video and see exactly how it looks

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 24, 2021, 8:07:00 PM
What's he's not telling you is that he asks for refunds several times a month and they finally said no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info